as the class came to an end the professor announced the dates of our exams which would be in just 3 weeks i groaned hearing that...'i don't wanna study again' was what going on in my head.

we were in the cafeteria now as it was a break, as usual boys were in their own world and y/n was beside me.I wanted to take all my thoughts out it was affecting me so much.Turning to her taking y/n's hand in mine making her turn towards me she cracked her smile at me,responding back i pulled her chair slowly towards me as to not grab anyone's attention but i could sense someone staring at us,shrugging the feeling away thinking it was my illusion i continued.

"y/n are you okay..? you seemed to be awfully quite and zoned out...you were not even concentrating..is something bothering you?"i asked rubbing small circles on her hand

"haha....i'm fine jungkook, thanks..i was just sleepy today don't worry i'm fine."she cracked a fake smile..it hurt me.

"what's that mark on your neck?"i asked wanting to know the truth, my heart beating rapidly..i saw her grow anxious,her eyes on everything but me.i knew that she only acted that way when she had to address people or when she was hiding something from others.. i saw her fingers fidgeting and her legs moving up and down in anticipation which confirmed my doubt..

"ohh..! that..!i was using a curler iron and i burnt myself."she still replied horribly failing to make me believe not making eye contact still anxious rubbing her thumb on another.

"but that doesn't look---" "y/n shall we go?"i was cut off by tae hyung making her stand up upright as if she was relived he called her..

y/n pov:

"i thanked all immortals in the world when tae called me...or else i would have fucked up everything." i stood up relieved, i could go

"where are you guys going ?"questioned lia "oh to the library." me and tae both replied in unison.. both lia and koo cocked their eyebrow questioningly.."why?" this time they both questioned at a time.

gulping visibly "umm..it's...the exams are near and i need materials so i asked for his help as he is our senior and knows most of the books." i finished "oh.. okay then i'll join you guys"..jungkook stood making lia also do the same.

i looked at teahyung nervously we both gulped with notice,sighing we nodded to go with them having no other choice. we were all strolling out of canteen when i tripped on a cement block but composed myself without falling. "yahh..! look at where you are going" jungkook scolded and grabbed my hand intervening them. i was taken a back but let it slip as he pulled me towards him making me walk through his steps.. i heard lia giggling at the sight enduring a death glare from me.

we were all in the library now, still my hand interlocked with the muscle man next to me but i eventually freed myself from the grip when we started searching for books in different rows. tae was with me all the time helping me to bring the book down from higher shelves. bringing all the necessary books out of the shelves to the table nearby we heard familiar muffled sounds coming from one end.. turning towards the sound we found lia and jungkook giggling with each other...something churned inside me seeing them like that.

going towards them their voices were more clearly audible, i saw the book lia was holding,it had a thick cardboard bind around photo card sheets,where the bind was covered with dark blue color giving it a night look with floating lantern and the protagonist girl peeping out of her castle to look at the glowing lights where in between big letters naming 'tangled' were placed between. 'what are they 5?' i thought but nonetheless stood there watching the show. 

jk: "Rapunzel...did you come for me?"he recited the dialogue moving close to lia

lia: "how can i not come Eugene? i was waiting for you all the time but-" lia bent her head down enacting the play to have jk moving his hand keeping under lia's chin he said

jk:"don't be sad Rapunzel I'm here now i'll keep you safe and happy, love." he said looking into her eyes.. i was so jealous by now seeing them like that but i could also see tae clenching his fist 

lia: "really would you be with me" she blurted out holing both his hand in her's after placing the Disney book on the table,from which they had enacted and moved closer towards him. for a minute i thought they would kiss judging their distance but lia had twirled in her place giggling making the opposite male giggle too.. she stopped rotating and both started to laugh. i saw tae move towards them in a rough way. i moved away from my glued place.

"will you both stop acting like kids and do something onto why you have been hear for, before we get kicked out?"he almost screamed, his voice showing the anger in him.. you frowned thinking why he was acting that way. but eventually everyone went towards the book section again.

3rd person pov:

i pulled her towards me holding her hand making her back hit one of the cabinet...she gasped at the sudden action but relaxed once she saw me.

 "ahh..!how much did i miss you" he said hugging her hiding his face in the crook of her neck taking in her scent making her giggle, "i wanted to hug you so bad " 

"babe we will be in trouble if they see us" she said hurried frightened to be caught by her bff's

"they are away baby girl, don't worry i made sure before i came to you..give me my kiss now i'm hungry for those lips" he said smirking,suddenly something hit him,grabbing her waist pulling closer he growled "what was that between you and him holding hands. fuck i wanted to pull you away instantly from him" he said all in one go

"why, were you jealous?" she cocked her brow up teasing him

"what no way why would i be jeal-"he was cut off when she had placed her sot lips on his. moving their lips in synchronization full of love making up for all the time they had missed each other.. they both were soo into it the intense make out that they jumped away from each other when they heard someone cough, turning around to see if they were caught by their friends they sighed relived seeing a middle-aged man looking at them but instantly they stood up straight

"i can understand you both are young but this is a library learn to maintain the decorum or else you'll be kicked out." he roasted them both and left...they both looked awkwardly at each other deciding to make their way to their friends.  

a/n pov:

 after you had all picked your book up jungkook had offered to give you ride and asked tae to drop lia saying that he had to take me somewhere to which even tae had agreed and we all left the campus respectively.

--------------------------------------

idk if this is too soon or not but here it is

my new book 'LOVE MAZE' give your time for it..leave all your wonderful thoughts and stay together...

go look at it NOW..!

--------------------

tell me who 3rd persons could be.!

make sure to stay safe and healthy.!<3

take care lya <3