Chapter 12

Riley's P.O.V

We walked in the front door and before I could put my stuff down Sam swept me off my feet and took me upstairs. "Sam let me down please" I asked him.

"Sure" he said and threw me on the bed. He then crawl on top of me and start kissing me all over. I let out a moan as he started sucking my sweet spot. He smiled against my skin and continued what he was doing. I tugged on his shirt and without any hesitation he pulled it off. Sam then took of my top and grinned. He started kissing from my jawline down to my pants. He looked up at me for permission. I nodded and he kissed me lips passionately as he started to unbotton my pants. He then unzipped it and slid then off without breaking the kiss. I then rolled me over so I was on top. I wasn't on top for long cause Sam flipped me back over.

He then took off his pants so he was only in his boxers. Sam then got back to kissing me. He then starting tugging at my swimmers top string try to get it of but I stopped him. "Not tonight Pottorff" I said with a smirk and got up and went into my walk in closet.

Sam P.O.V

"Your such as tease!" I yelled to her. Then I walked behind her and snaked my arms around he waist and start kissing her neck. She let out a moan. She then pushed me away "Sam get out so I can change out of my swimmers" she said while pointing the way out of the closet. "It's not like I'm not gunna see it all eventually" I said to her as I walked out the door

Riley P.O.V

I love to Sam but sometime he can be such a dick. I put on a matching black lace bra and underwear and over that I put on a sweatshirt and climbed into bed next to Sam.

"Night Beautiful" he said to me and kissed my forehead.

**The Next Morning**

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and no Sam Pottorff next to me in bed. I rolled over to look at the time 7:50. Sam let me sleep in shit. I ran into my closet and but on an obey sleeveless shirt with grey denim shorts. I put on a pair of light pink vans and then went to do my makeup and hair. I walk into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I brushed my hair and decided to leave it how it look. It had a slight waviness to it that I like. I then decided to put some peach coloured lipstick on cause I wanted to try something different. To finish my look I decided to put a black beanie on. I looked in the mirror and looked okay considering I only spent 10 minutes to get ready.

I ran downstairs and saw Sam sitting there serving up breakfast. "You hungry?" He asked and I nodded. After we finished eating I looked at the time 8:30. Shit. We are late. "Sam, we are late lets go" I tried pulling him but he just stayed there. "Not til I get a kiss" he said with a smirk. I gave him a kiss and then we both ran out the door.

**At School**

We got to school and I got a text from Kian

Kian😏:Where the hell are you guys?

To Kian😏: Running late be there soon.

Sam and I ran into the school gates laughing and fooling around. We then went to the office to get a late note. "Why are you late?" The office lady said to us in a monotone voice. "We slept in" Sam quickly replied. We then grabbed our passes and walked out the door. "I'm gunna miss you" I said to Sam as we looked into each other's eye. "It only another half and hour and we see each other again." He said to me look down at me. We then started kissing passionately until the principal walked pass. "To class!" She yelled at us and we both ran away laughing.