10

So stay with me
And we'll take the road to where it leads
Ain't no guarantees but if
I'm here with you and if you're here with me
Then I got all I need.

So stay with meAnd we'll take the road to where it leadsAin't no guarantees but ifI'm here with you and if you're here with meThen I got all I need

Everything had to be perfect. Ben worked for the last three days for it -along side the help of James, Mason,a grumpy Timo and an emotional Corina-, and he felt ready to do it. Although he was as nervous as he was during Champions League final.

The restaurant was booked, the tickets were inside his jacket's pocket, he also found the bar and he looked good -he had to thank his mother, thou, for the choice of clothes-.

The plan was extremely simple, recreating live the first fake meet, with the addition of the Rumanian restaurant, but that was because Ben was super curious to taste the food.

So here he was, waiting outside Casa România for Sofia to show up. Obviously the girl only knew a part, the one that included her native food.

He felt his knees trembling and his hands sweaty. Every part of his body was a bundle of nerves, and when the girl finally showed up it didn't get any better, quite the contrary. But he had to give him best to not let her discover everything.

"Bună seara!" The English player said with a smile, opening his arms with the hope that this time she would have hugged him. "Did I spell it good?"

"More or less, but good evening to you too!" Sofia chucked, watching Ben still with his arms open. "You're not giving up, are you?"

"Never." Ben stated. "Are you going to hug me now?"

With a roll of her eyes, Sofia gave up a little bit and side hugged him for maximum two seconds. "That's the best I can do." She pointed at the restaurant. "Let's go."

Casa România was a pretty nice restaurant in the Chelsea quarter. Ben knew it, but actually never been there. On the inside, the restaurant was very fascinating, with what looked like typical Rumanian architecture. The atmosphere was very warm and welcoming, and there were not a lot of people -but that was probably because it was a Wednesday evening-, some typical Rumanian songs playing.

The table he booked was beside a big window which had a view on the street. He thought it was pretty nice.

Once they were sat down, the player grabbed the menù. "What do you advice me to take?"

"What I am taking too." Sofia replied, not even looking at the menù, she remembered it perfectly.

"Okay, I trust you." Ben smiled, taking it down too. He looked at the blonde girl on the other side of his table. "Uhm, you look beautiful tonight."

Sofia, who was busy texting her roommate, raised an eyebrow at the player, putting her phone aside. "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

He chuckled, grabbing her hand on the table and holding it. "I am happy you accepted my invitation."