2

'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
'Til you put me down.

For all the night, Ben couldn't stop thinking about what Mason told, and for some freak reasons, the accident girl's face appeared in that picture

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For all the night, Ben couldn't stop thinking about what Mason told, and for some freak reasons, the accident girl's face appeared in that picture.

Ben felt safe to say that the girl disliked him -no that there were any about after all the nice things she said to him-, and was really pretty, something that made her perfect for his little act.

Like she's ever going to accept he thought after, but if he offered her something back, it would have been a win-win for both of them, right?

He just have to find a way to make her say yes, but he was well aware of risking his life doing so.

//

Buying flowers were always a good way to have a woman attention, or at least that was Ben thought, that was why he found himself in a flower shop, picking a little bouquet of sunflowers for the girl. Some roses would have been too much and probably she would have throw at him all the thorns.

So here he was, in front of the dormitory, the flowers in his hand, the other hand holding the phone near his ear.

"It is all so ridiculous!" Timo mumbled from the other side of the phone. "Do you have a guitar too? Maybe you can also play some love song!" He said in his sarcastic tone.

Ben rolled his eyes. "You know, Werner, you and her could get along very well. You're both very rude to me."

"Ask yourself why." The German said in a duh tone. "Keep us tuned, Kai and Mason are acting like teenagers and Hakim joined the team."

"Pray for me she won't make me eat the flowers." The English left-back half whispered while putting down the phone.

Now it was now or never, stepping in and try or leaving without trying.

Taking one last breath, he finally stepped in the building. It was big enough, with a cute hall. It felt somewhat warm in there.

Ben looked around for few seconds, before approaching a counter where there was a woman who was busy doing crosswords puzzles. She was not old, probably between forty or fifty years old.

"Good morning." Ben said with a polite smile.

The woman raised a hand, to say to wait a minute. Ben watched her as she filled some words, for then paying attention. The woman, who had light light hair and wore glasses, raised an eyebrow at his sight.

"I am sorry, this place is only for students." She said in a polite yet monotone tone. "Do you have an appointment? None told me anything..."

"No, no appointment." Ben said, rubbing the back of his neck and laying the flowers on the desk. "Actually I came here because I need to see a person. She lives here."

𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 | Ben Chilwellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें