9

Mamma, mamma, don't be so mad
If you knew me you'd be surprised
Mamma, mamma, don't be so mad.

"Just because a girl takes a coffee with a boy doesn't mean they are together!" Sofia tried to explaining to Mrs Norris, who somewhat heard about the rumours going around the Rumanian girl

"Just because a girl takes a coffee with a boy doesn't mean they are together!" Sofia tried to explaining to Mrs Norris, who somewhat heard about the rumours going around the Rumanian girl. "Otherwise I would have a threesome also with Gheorghe and Allan since we work together!"

"Language, Vlaicu!" The older British woman warned, eyebrows narrowed. "Then why was you taking that coffee with Ben Chilwell?"

"Because we were waiting for Gheorghe and Allan." Sofia replied with a snort. "And I was taking a tea, but that's not the point. I met Ben for the project, not for personal business, i thought you knew me by now."

"That's why I am surprised about these rumors!" The professor admitted. "I trust you, Sofia, for now. But I find out that those rumors are true, I cannot make you win the project. It wouldn't be fair towards the others, understand my position."

"Yeah. Sure." The blonde girl said between teeth. She recollected her things and got up from her seat. "You don't have to worry, Mrs Norris. Have a good day."

As the older woman greeted back, Sofia was already out. All that situation was getting out of hand, and she had to discover two things. Who started the rumours and who made them arrive to Mrs Norris, also because the woman didn't have any social media platforms. Although she already had an idea who to blame for the last one.

Mia Williams. The most poisonous and envious snake.

And speaking of the devil, here there was the shorter English girl who was approaching her with a grin on her face.

"Hello, Sofia dear!" Mia said. "Or should I start call you Mrs Chilwell?"

"Mrs Kick Your Ass is nicer!" The Rumanian sarcastically smiled at her. "Good job at informing Mrs Norris of fake news. I totally expected it from you."

In response, Mia shrugged. "You know I don't play games."

"You would need a brain for that." Sofia quickly snapped back, leaving the girl speechless. "Hasta la vista!"

Without loosing anymore time with Mia, Sofia left. She noticed how people were now looking at her, making her understand that some of them lived by reading gossip on Instagram. She didn't give them credits, thou.

Soon she was in the parking area, ready to book a taxi, when she spotted Mia's car. A smirk plastered on her face. Unzipping her bag, she grabbed her keys. A little scratch to make it look better she laughed at her own thought, as she began to leave scratches on the driver's door -for a while she was forgetting that in UK they drove on the other side-.

A proud smile appeared on her face when seeing the final result.

"Now it really looks like a decent car!"