Evil Minds and Making a Prince

Elder Kettle was in his chamber sitting on his throne angry that Devil did something like this without consoling with him first and his daughter (Y/n) was standing right beside him with her arms crossed over her chest.

The Devil and King Dice stood before them, waiting for the first one to speak.

Elder Kettle was the first one who spoke, "Devil, this is an outrage. If it weren't for all your years of loyal service..." He sighed and rubbed his head, "From now on, you are to discuss the sentencing of prisoners with me, before they are beheaded." He told him sternly.

"I assure you, your highness, it won't happen again." He said with a bow.

(Y/n) scoffed at him, that apology wasn't even genuine or even sincere. She continued to glare at him, "(Y/n), Devil, now let's put this whole messy business behind us. Please?" Elder Kettle pleaded as he got up from his throne.

"My most abject and humblest apologies to you as well, princess." He said apologetically as he took her hand in his.

He bent his head down to kiss her hand but she yanked it away with slight disgust in her eyes, "At least some good will come of my being forced to marry." She narrowed her eyes and walked up to the Devil, "When I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of you." She said with spite in her voice as she said it to his face.

Elder Kettle knew this wasn't going to go away so he just mustered up a smile and stood up from his throne, "That's settled, then. Now, (Y/n), getting back to business--"

(Y/n) was already walking away from the three grown men and going straight to her room, she hated that advisor to get core. Why did he have to ruin her chance at finding real love and with the boy from the market too?

She clenched her hands into fists the more she thought about the smug-looking Devil.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" The kettle called out watching her leave. He sighed and walked after her while still calling out her name. He didn't know what was going on in his own home but for his most trusted advisor to do these such things?

The Sultan was going to figure this out and once he does, Devil and his student would regret it dearly.

Once they were out of sight, Devil's fake smile turned into a snarl, "Grr! If only I had that lamp!"

"I will have the power to get rid of you!" King Dice impersonated sounding just like the princess.

Devil looked at him with a look of confusion and ridicule, "How in the--? Why do you sound so much like her? Did you perfect her voice?" He asked him.

King Dice waved him off, "As much as I have been around the Sultan, I've been around her more. But not in a perverse way!" He quickly added.

The advisor shook his head trying to forget this.

"Ugh! To think--we gotta keep kissing up to that chump, and his chump daughter for the rest of our lives..." He complained.

"No, Dice. Only until she finds a chump husband. Then she'll have us banished--or beheaded!" He said looking at King Dice as they both held their necks, "Eeewww!"

King Dice's eyes lit up when he had an idea popped into his head, "Oh! Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Devil? What if you were the chump husband?" He told him.

The Devil turned his head quickly to his student with a glare, "What?" He said sounding insulted.

King Dice shook his head to try to get his words right, "Okay, you marry the princess, all right? Then, uh, you become sultan!" He said with a grin. While he said his plan he was using his hands to demonstrate.