The Encounter and Evil Plots

Back inside the palace the Sultan himself went back to sitting on his throne in the throne room, "I don't know where she gets it from. Her mother was probably picky like her and if not good for her." He said with a mumble and tired sigh.

He put his hand on the side of his head as he tinkered with the small diorama of Agrabah, then a shadow falls over the royal.

Startled, he looked up to see the Devil and his lackey, King dice beside him. He smiled up at him, "Ooh, oh. Ah, Devil my most trusted advisor. I am in desperate need of your wisdom." He told him.

"My life is but to serve you, my lord." Said the furry demon as he bowed.

"It's this suitor business. (Y/n) refuses to choose a husband. I'm at my wit's end." He said to him exasperated.

King dice took this upon himself to add on in his two cents, "Your wits end? Such a shame." He said to him.

The devil frowned upon this, he thought he told his dear apprentice to bite his tongue while interacting with royalty, he just has to punish him later.

"Oh! King dice, I'm happy you are here. I just made my famous batch of cookies. Well, it was my first time, the cooks begged me not to bake but I insisted." He said.

The kettle stood up and took the plate of delicious peanut butter cookies, " Try one. And tell me what you think." He told the dice as he picked up a cookie for him to try.

The apprentice didn't like sweets at all as of matter of fact he hates them, "Ehem, Pardon me, my lord but I have already eaten." He told him.

The devil wasn't having it and once he saw the Sultan distracted he took the initiative to stomp the foot of King's dice and he removed his foot when he was rewarded with a painful howl.

The sultan took this opportunity and shoved the cookie into his mouth. King dice grimaced as he tried to eat the sugary treat but the taste was indescribable.

He kept his mouth shut and held down the bile that dared to come out of his mouth as The Sultan and The Devil laughed at his misfortune.

"Your majesty certainly has a way with incompetent students." He said which in turn the dice beside him glared at him.

He cleared his throat, "Now then, perhaps I can divine a solution to this thorny problem." He told him.

"If anyone can help, it's you."

"Ah, but it would require the use of the mystic blue diamond." The devil said now standing in front of the Sultan. His black and yellow eyes staring intensely at his ring.

"Uh, my ring? But it's been in the family for years." Said Elder Kettle. He did not want to part with his family heirloom since it meant the whole world to him.

The devil wasn't having any of it, "It is necessary to find the princess a suitor." He said adding a hiss after the word princess.

He turns his staff with a cobra head towards the Sultan as the eyes of the cobra start to glow.

The Elder kettle was no fool to this but it became too late for him to look away then the room darkens, The Devil's voice slows down and deepens as his eyes turned red.

Elder Kettle's eyes get a hypnotized look as he lost all sense of his will and listened to the voice of his vile advisor, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

"Everything...will be...fine." He replied hypnotically.

"The diamond." He said leaning towards the kettle a bit more.

"Here, Devil. Whatever you need will be fine." He says removing the ring from his finger and gave it to Devil.

Devil pulled his staff back pleased that the first part of his small plan worked.