Rescue

There sat Agrabah covered in dark red clothes as once going on inside the palace is unknown to anyone. Inside, everyone was in the throne room. King Dice had Elder Kettle dressed up as a jester and his body tied up to look like a marionette, while (Y/n) had her (h/l) (h/c) in a high ponytail while her clothes changed to fit Devil's tastes.

 King Dice had Elder Kettle dressed up as a jester and his body tied up to look like a marionette, while (Y/n) had her (h/l) (h/c) in a high ponytail while her clothes changed to fit Devil's tastes

"Puppet ruler wants a cookie? Here's your cookie. Shove 'em all right down your throat. Here, have lots of 'em!" KIng dice cackled as he stuffs another cookie after another down the poor Kettle's mouth.

Devil had pulled the chain that connected to the princess's wrists and she walked up to him holding an apple in her hands as she watched the Dice torture her father, "Stop it! Devil, please tell him to leave him alone!" she begged.

Devil waved his hand lazily towards his student, "That's enough, Dice."

The Dice man looked over at him and narrowed his eyes disappointed that his fun is ending but that didn't stop him from shoving one last cookie in his mouth.

"It pains me to see you reduced to this, (Y/n)." he took a bite from the apple that was held in her hands. "A beautiful desert bloom such as yourself should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world." He waved his finger in the air making a golden crown appear and stared at her with lust, "What do you say, my dear? Why with you as my queen..."

She narrowed her (e/c) eyes at him in disgust, she would rather marry a cactus rather than that power-hungry and evil demon. She picked up a golden goblet filled with wine and throws the drink in his face, "Never!"

The devil growled and stood up from his throne, "I'll teach you some respect!" he yelled at her watching her fall back in fear. He raised his hand to slap her but soon stops himself as he came to a realization, his usual demeanor back on his face. "Djimmi, I have decided to make my final wish." He said looking at the genie before turning back to the princess.

"I wish for Princess (Y/n) to fall desperately in love with me," he said looking at her with desire.

She held the silky (f/c) scarf in her hands fearfully as she gasped, hearing the words come out of his mouth.

Meanwhile, the cup brothers were flying their way to town, "We're almost there Muggs!"

***********************************

"Ah, master--there are a few addendums, some quid pro quo-"

The devil grabbed Djimmi by the collar of his vest and pulled him down to his level, "Don't talk back to me, you stupid red ball!  You will do what I order you to do, slave!" he barked.

(Y/n) watched it happen then she let her eyes look up and see Cuphead and his brother, a smile adorned her face when she saw them.  They made a motion for her to play along into the situation happening between Djimmi and Devil, I guess she has to pretend to be in love with the demon until the brothers can do their thing.