"Bhai...you carry on...I'll put a do not disturb board"

"Aaru" Facing him Arjun recited in a strong voice

Aaru hugged him tight and Arjun was again confused with his sudden action

"Thanks for making me a Chachu soon"

Breaking the hug he pinched Arjun's cheek

"I didn't know that you are this fast Bhai...I was thinking of you as a shy boy...but you proved me wrong...you naughty boy" Aaru winked

"Aaru...it's nothing like what you are thinking...we were just...

"Come on Bhai... you are married...there's nothing to hide...don't be shy now"

Arjun couldn't explain himself as the Rajdhani express had no stop and went on

"Bhai will do one thing...I will look after the office...you look after your wife...I mean she needs you...what say??" Aaru asked lifting his brows

"I am happy that you are thinking about babies... and Bhai I want 2 babies OK...a boy and a girl

Ha if you are planning for more.. then I have no problem.. I'll be more than happy

Arjun slapped his forehead at the Rajdhani express imagination while Aaru went on and on waving his hands in air in excitement.

"Imagine Bhai.... Our house is full of Babies...they are crawling all over the house and we are running after them carrying milk bottles...how exciting Bhai...and Bhai I think you should plan for 5-6 bab

Before he could complete, Arjun covered Aaru's mouth with his hand and warned

"Listen Aarav...if you dare to leak or spread this news...neither you will  be allowed to meet your Bhai-Bhabhi nor you will be allowed to enter this house...so the choice is yours"

Warning him Arjun raised his brow waiting for his brother's answer for which Aaru shook his head in defeat.

With a victory smile on his lips Arjun withdrew his hand and Aaru groaned

"Such an emotional blackmailer you are"

"You go and have breakfast...we will join soon"

And the next second Arjun was pulled into a bone-crushing hug by Aaru. Arjun was again confused with his action.

"Bhai...I never thought you would be this much happy...bas aap aisehi khush raho...I don't want anything else"

Smiling at his heartfelt words Arjun reciprocated the hug and both the brothers shared an emotional moment.

Stepping out of the hug Aaru excused himself "I'll leave"

And in return, Arjun moved his fingers lovingly through Aaru's hairs.

Informing Amma that everything is fine between the two love birds and they are just tired so need some time to rest Aarav left the house.

Getting into the tent Arjun knelt and kept staring at his sleeping beauty who was the whole and sole reason for his happiness.

Recalling Aaru's words a pleasant smile curved up his lips.

Maintaining the smile he brushed off the baby hairs falling on her cheeks and leaning towards her face he placed a morning kiss over her forehead.

With one slight movement of his lips, Sona's sleep was disturbed and she opened her sleepy eyes.

The moment her eyes caught the best morning view of her Angry Bird with a charming smile unknowingly she too smiled in her lips.