Greg tried to pull Ron back but he shoved him with his elbow sending him falling back. Ginny helped him up with tears streaming down her face.

  "You are not going near my sister ever again, do you hear me!" Ron bellowed. Neville opened the door slightly and looked at Catherine.

  "They're still going at it, are they?" He asked. Catherine gave him a sad smile.

  "Ron." Harry tried to say it calmly. "I'm so sorry. I know you don't trust me anymore but please know that I regret everything. Ginny please it was only..."

  "Don't fucking talk to her! I know that it wasn't just one time Harry. You guys had an affair, a fucking relationship behind our backs. I know everything so stop fucking lying to me!" Ron pulled out his wand to do God knows what.

  Catherine pulled out her own wand immediately and casted an immobilising charm on the both of them. Their actions stopped in mid air. Their eyes moved to look at her while their faces remained still as stone.

  "Here's what's going to happen." Catherine walked forward between the both of them. "Both of you are going to stop this fighting mess and act civil for Hannah. I know you want to rip each other's throat off, but not here. This is Hannah's day and Neville has tried his best to make this a beautiful party so now let's all not ruin that. Now when I lift the spell, none of you are going to attack each other. If anyone makes a move, I won't hesitate to hex you out of this house. Are we clear??"

  When both of them closed their eyes, Catherine gave another 1 minute of silence, making sure they understood what she meant. She flicked her wand and both of them regained their body back. Ron looked like he wanted to murder Harry. Harry just avoided his gaze all together. Catherine moved to help Ginny out of the room.

  "Let's all go downstairs. Gabby and Hannah are going to be here soon." Neville told them.

------

  The surprise went as good as it can be, considering the circumstances. The kids really did brighten up the mood along with a happy Smalls. Neville outdid himself with the three layer cake he made from scratch. All is well, despite the constant glares sent between Harry and Ron. Ginny preoccupied herself with Hannah's constant storytelling and ignored the men completely.

  "So are you going to talk to him?" Gabby asked her.

  "Who?" Catherine focused on stabbing the chocolate cake with her fork.

  "Don't play stupid. Are you?" Gabby continued. "Just give him a chance."

  "Why are you so determined?" Cathy placed the empty plate on the coffee table in front of her.

    "Because I know he really likes you and I know that you like him too... and I'm tired seeing you torture yourself."

  Cathy was about to interject but Gabby didn't let her. "You do Cathy. You always think you deserve the worst but you don't. Malfoy can be good for you if you give him a chance. I feel like a broken record, repeating this to you all the time. You helped him a lot, now let him help you."

  "I don't need help." Catherine replied. She was actually already planning to see him after the Ministry meeting. The ring he gave her hung loosely on the necklace around her neck.

  "Fine." Gabby told her, "Just don't regret it one day when you he's actually with somebody else."

  The thought of him and some other girl made her stomach churn. She couldn't stand seeing him with Parkinson the other day, she surely couldn't handle actually seeing him with another woman. She imagined him touching someone else the way he touched her. His hands caressing another woman's cheek like he used to do to her. She wanted to vomit.