"Work..? What can I help you then.?" He asked me.
"We are detectives now.. and I want to know about the shop which uses this symbol as their mark." I said as I showed him the photo Em gave me. 
"Oh.. this is our shop tattoo itself.." He said immediately.

"Really..? P.. can you tell us who got these two tattoos.?" I asked him.. 
"Come with me.. I have the records.. Let me check.. these are very unique ones.. we have the customer details.. "He said. We started walking towards his cabin.. 
"Nong.. I can sense that something happened between you can Nong Stud.. I won't tell him about your appearance.. but maybe you should talk it out.. he doesn't seem completely in a good shape." P said.
"Khab P.. I will see.. I still need sometime." I replied.

He started looking into various records in his desktop.. there were separate folders for each month.. after 5-10 minutes.. 
"Here.. he is the person.." He said pointing at the screen.. I and Em immediately rushed to see.

"His name is Kukrit.. his address is not there.. but his contact number is there.." P said. Em took the contact number and tried calling it.. It said the number did not exist.. it was a fake number.
"P.. do you have a picture.?" I asked him.

"I will check the recordings.. maybe we can find him.. " He said and opened the recording of that day.. We were watching the recording very keenly..
"There he is the one.." P said pointing at a man. I and Em looked at his face as we zoomed in.. Em took a snap of his photo.
"P.. is there any possibility that this tattoo can be faked outside.?" I asked him.
"No Nong.. we have took that mark to represent our shop legally.. so others can't use it.. and symbol.. I remember he asked it specifically.. it was his own design." P said.
"Thank you so much P.." I and Em said.

"It's okay Nong. And come every now and then to see me.. I am already getting old." He said. I hugged him.
"Khab P.. I will meet you regularly.. I am sorry for going without any word." I said. 
"It's okay.. I don't know what happened.. but I hope you talk it out.. " He said.
"I will try to P.. " I said as I let go of the hug.
"Take care Nong.. you are a detective.. so be careful.." He said as we started to leave.
"Khab P.. thank you.. and see you later." I said. With that we went out of the shop..

"So now we have the identity.. but we need to confirm it is him." I said as we went back to my bike.
"Yes.. how about we go back to the office.. Tew is also there..  we can see about the possible places.. we can check them tomorrow morning session." Em said.
"Okay.. then get on.. we will go." I said as I started the bike. This day was too much for me.. I saw Boom and had to think about mine and Stud's memories.. 

Soon we reached the office.. I took a minute to relax myself.. I felt someone patting my shoulder.
"Whatever you are thinking.. it is past.. you can't change it.. but you have present and a future with you.. Let us go.." Em said.. I smiled.. I am glad I made a new friend.. maybe one day if I will open up about things to people then I am sure it would be to Em.
"Thank you Em.. let us go." I said and walked into the office.

"Glad that at least being useful like a driver." I heard a cold voice. It was captain. I wai'ed to him.
"Captain.. he was really helpful today.. it was his ideas that gave us the leads." Em said.
"Whatever.." He shrugged it off and walked away. It did hurt hearing P'Oon talk like that.. but he wasn't P'Oon now.. he was the captain.. 

"Tew.. how did you search go..?" Em asked as we walked inside.
"Good enough.. first tell me how was your search." He asked back.. Em explained him everything.. and then gave the details of the person we are suspecting. While they were talking I took Tew's notes and went through them.. There were about 10 possible places.. which were completely isolated from public. 

"Should we split and check or shall we check together.?" I asked when Em was done telling Tew the details.
"Let us go together.. because if at all we find the place.. it won't be good if we are alone.. and we have time till night 8 to check them.. it should be enough." Tew said.
"Okay." I and Em replied.
"We have permission to directly go there.. so how about we meet around 8 and leave.?" Em asked.
"I am okay with it.. but where shall we meet." I asked.. Tew looked into the location of the places.. 

"Let us meet at the **** café.. it is near to the first location.. and from there we can go to others." He said.
"Then I will join you both there." I said.
"Tew.. let us go together.. why three separate vehicles.. we live nearby so it won't be a problem." Em said.
"Okay.. then this is it.. we will continue tomorrow morning." Tew said.

"So how was you first day..?" I heard someone ask.. it was Oak.. Wad, May and Maprang were also there beside him. Before I could reply..
"He was amazing.. We are lucky to work with him first." Em said as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder. 
"Stop exaggerating Em.." I said to him.. "It was good.. I did not expect to start working on a case very first day.. but I liked it." I replied.. We interacted for a while.. I observed Em's attention for May.. When it was time.. we called it a day and started to leave.. 

"You like May right.?" I whisper asked Em while we were packing the things. He looked at me with wide eyes.. I chuckled at his expression.
"How did you know..? No one has an idea except me." He whispered.
"Just felt it when we were talking.." I replied.. "Don't worry.. your secret is also safe with me.. and if you want any help.. let me know." I added.. he smiled.. 

While going I texted P'Prae saying that I was starting to home in a few minutes.

So how was the chapter..?!  Hope you all enjoyed it.. 

Will Kong be able to catch the culprit..?! 

What must be the reason of this man taking away all the pets..?!

And when do you think will Captain Arthit acknowledge Detective Kongpob..?!

Please do vote and comment your views.. ! Stay safe and Stay happy

~Jaan