"Yeah. Let's take our Toman back." Kazutora said.

.
.
.
.
.

Both Takemichi and Kazutora were now inside Kazutora's car as he drive on some of the streets of Tokyo. Then Takemichi broke the silence, "Kazutora-kun..." he started.

"My memory's fuzzy... so I might ask you some weird stuffs." After not hearing Kazutora saying something, he took his silence as a mean to continue. "Why did Toman end up this way...?"

"... It was Mikey." Kazutora started. "Toman changed... Because Mikey changed." He explained.

"...That can't be..." Takemichi started in disbelief. "Someone else must've been behind it!! Wasn't it just Kisaki pulling the strings?!" He ask raising his voice.

Kazutora told Takemichi what happened to the other Toman admins when He and Chifuyu was held captive by Kisaki. He told Takemichi that Pah-chin and Peh-yan were killed under Mikey's orders. Also about Mitsuya going missing several months ago.

"Mikey has started purging the old members of Toman. He doesn't even trust his friends anymore. He's not a delinquent anymore. Mikey's gone... completely evil!!" Kazutora informed the man beside him as he drive.

"You mentioned earlier that Mikey-kun changed." Takemichi started. "Then... How or why did Mikey-kun changed?" He ask in a careful manner while looking cautiously at Kazutora.

"Chifuyu told me that Baji's death is the start..." Kazutora paused as if thinking for a moment before he continued, "...Then something happened between Y/n and Mikey that resulted in them fighting. They both quarreled and that ended with them ignoring each other for three weeks."

"What? That's unbelievable. Mikey-kun and y/n-san love each other very much. I could not believe that they fought." Takemichi said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Us, too. Anyways, they were in a cold war with each other. Nobody in Toman wanted to poke those two iceberg. A week passed and they still ignore each other while going on their daily lives like nothing is happening. Mikey didn't went to see y/n at her house and neither did she." Kazutora paused for a moment before he continued.

"Then one day, during the second week of their cold war, y/n's parents suddenly went home from overseas. They wanted to bring y/n back with them to be together as a family. And since y/n was still angry at Mikey, she agreed. They went and fixed her paperworks for transfer very quickly. Draken tried to tell this new to Mikey but Mikey didn't want to hear anything about y/n to the point where he'd ignore Draken and walk away from him. Everyone in Toman tried to tell him but he's stubborn and wouldn't want to listen." Kazutora said letting the other digest the information.

"I still don't remember what happened next." Takemichi said.

"... Then, on the third week of their cold war, by that time y/n was already done packing her stuffs and still no sign of Mikey. Everyone in Toman tried to stop her but no one could change her mind. We thought that if it was Mikey then, she would definitely stay. She waited for Mikey to stop her from leaving but still, not a shadow of him was seen. On the day of her departure, Draken, Mitsuya, Emma, and all Toman captains, even your girlfriend was there at the airport wishing her goodbye. Draken again persuaded Mikey but still failed. Y/n waited for him to show up until it was now their time to leave." Kazutora again paused for a moment thinking about what happened next before resuming to where he left off.

"The next day after y/n already left Japan. Mikey finally decided to see y/n again. Mikey went to y/n's previous home and called her name. Then, Mitsuya passed by and saw Mikey and told him everything that happened including her leaving. Mikey was devastated when he learned the news. I believe that this is the start of the second trigger as to why Mikey changed." Kazutora finished as Takemichi stayed silent.