3. Satine Fontaine

Start from the beginning

His fit was damaging as well. Bunching up around his Chelsea boots, a pair of black leather jeans clung to his toned thighs. And though it was almost fifty degrees out, he was wearing a loose fitted, acid-washed vest that showed off his tattooed arms and a few peculiar scars.

He was everything and more, and Satine wanted to add him like a charm to her collection of handsome men.

"Now you're staring," Taehyung countered her previous statement, making her smirk. She wasn't one to get embarrassed, in fact, Satine loved getting called out on her flirting. It always led to her favourite thing...

"Was just thinking you should probably run a comb through that mop if you're going to go back outside to your friends."

"Well you should probably clean up your face if you're going to stick around."

Was that an invitation to stay?

Satine's gaze met her distorted reflection in the shattered mirror, and a gasp escaped her lips. Trails of mascara painted her cheeks from recent tears, and her once vibrant red lip had smudged.

"I've had girls scream, but never cry. It was quite an experience."

Knowing her eyes had only watered from the ferocity of his thrusts, Satine decided to bite back. He was overly confident but in a cheeky way that reminded her of a horny teenager. She couldn't fault a self-assured man.

"Cocky much?" She raised a brow, dabbing away the moisture that sat under her eyes.

The girl was just as witty as she was beautiful.

"You tell me?" He bit down on the corner of his lip, holding back an irritating smile.

They both stared at each other, wondering who was going to add to the flirtatious banter next. It should have been Satine, with her superiority complex, but just as she opened her mouth to shut him down once and for all, he cut her off mid breath.

"So..." Taehyung started, scratching the back of his head, "my band and I are about to play if you want to stay and chill for a bit?" Realising that he sounded like a high school student asking his crush to the dance, his face glowed a fiery red.

He was not used to this.

Satine narrowed her eyes in curiosity at the gorgeous specimen attempting to maintain composure, and weighed up the possibilities.

With just a few simple words, she will have succumbed to yet another irresistible desire, and there was no doubt in her mind that she would use them.

"Sure, sounds great."

***

Both leaving the toilet separately like it would make a difference, Taehyung smirked as he approached his group of friends. They were each taking it in turns to roll their eyes at him.

"Really?" Was all JK could say. "The toilet?"

Strutting straight past them to the stage, he yelled smugly over his shoulder. "Come on boys, we've got a pretty girl to perform for!" There was a spring in Tae's step; one that made Yoongi and Hoseok stare in horror at each other.

The creak of the bathroom door caught JK's attention as the others followed Taehyung up on stage, making him stop in his tracks to glance behind.

She walked out looking better than she did when she first entered the joint. How was that possible? JK thought she'd be embarrassed, caught doing the walk of shame, but her natural confidence convinced him almost instantly that it was just the post-sex hue that had her cheeks flaming.