3. Satine Fontaine

Start from the beginning

The two girls, Star and Dotty, spent every waking moment clung to the others hip. Doing anything and everything because after all, it's so much better when you have someone to share life with. Satine showed her friend what it was like to live carefree and Dotty taught her the ability to dream.

Their dream was New York and if they hadn't become the subject of the other's betrayal, Satine may not have been so alone slap bang in the middle of one of the greatest cities on earth.

***

"Satine..." she breathed out, "Satine Fontaine."

Buckling up his trousers, Taehyung thought over her name. He let it roll around his tongue for a second like a sweet, juicy cherry. He never grouped names together like his best friend did with his hefty list of women, but there was something about this one that was like no other.

JK developed a tendency to judge women based solely on the random assortment of letters assigned to them at birth, avoiding the need to linger and decipher their personalities. Names like Jessica, Rachel, Ashley, and Emily were promptly dismissed, while flower names held a certain charm, royal names allowed him to envision a tilted crown, and exotic names acquired his enthusiastic approval.

Mesmerised, Taehyung listened to Satine pronounce her name with her velvety accent, convinced it was the most exquisite name he had ever heard of. Enough to put her on a pedestal.

"French?" he questioned as if it wasn't obvious.

She nodded with her eyes closed, allowing Taehyung a few extra seconds to enjoy the view of her leaning against the wall opposite with her perfect pussy still dripping with a mixture of her own juices and his cum.

Usually, guys like him wouldn't waste any time in scrambling out of a place before a girl got attached. However, all he wanted to do was pass this one her clothes and help her off of the counter.

After a lengthy silence of Taehyung just watching her bare chest rise and fall in awe, she finally uttered her first few words. "That was fucking incredible."

He chuckled fondly at her assessment.

"Yeah, I suppose it was..." There was no 'supposing', that was the greatest sex of his life so far.

He didn't know whether to stay or leave. He so wanted to stay and enjoy her further but it didn't look like she was planning on getting up any time soon - which was kind of his fault.

Satine could do one of two things. She could either get dressed and walk out of the bathroom like nothing happened - grab her stuff and go. Or she could follow the suspicious swelling of her heart and stay. This guy was gorgeous and had just given her the best orgasm of her entire life. Something was begging her to stay and she was so tempted to listen.

"You're staring, Mr Crow."

Snorting, Taehyung questioned her oddly specific nickname. "Mr Crow, is that what you're calling me now?"

"What's wrong with that? Dark, wise and handsome."

"Ohh, so you're into bestiality?" He was teasing her and she loved it.

"Fuck," she moaned out, "birds just get me going, you know?"

They both burst out into a fit of laughter, making her sit up and face him properly. She cursed herself for not taking the time to scan his features fully.

There was a twinkle in his dark eyes that made her stomach flood with butterflies. He couldn't have been real; he must have been sculpted in the image of a women's wet dream because never in her life had she come across somebody so extraordinary.