22

Her lips!

A sweet fucking addiction!

They were soft, plump and juicy and damn him for wanting to taste those lips more, more and more.

He wanted to punish her for avoiding him and that was what he did exactly but he didn't realise when Blade took over.

His eyes were fucking glowing and if she wouldn't have placed her hand on his lips to stop him he would've done something horrible to the poor soul but what can he do he wasn't at fault. Moon Goddess was at fault here for pairing up that little girl with a beast like him.

The way she reacted when he kissed her clearly gave away that it was her first kiss. The mere thought doubled his ego and arrogance.

He groaned in annoyance. His blood was tagging and he felt his pants tightening. She was getting deep in his system.

The fact that he was her teacher and she was his student didn't stop him from claiming what's his. In fact this forbidden scenario made the whole thing a lot more sinful and desirable. Just the way he liked it. A fucking challenge. A chase. This thing brought out his animal and he fucking loved it.

Lord save that poor girl from him.

Emma didn't go to work and went straight to her apartment. Once inside she locked the door and fall on the bed face first and started crying while pulling at the bedsheets and punching the mattress.

She felt used and violated!

How could he do this? How could he stoop so low? She was avoiding him since two days for her own safety but that... that bastard this.

His bloody punishment!

He took her first kiss! That too forcefully. More tears gathered in her eyes.

Getting rid of her clothes she ran into the restroom and stood under the shower. Cold water was soothing to numb her muscles but she could still feel his touch as she wiped her lips roughly to get rid of the touch but that wasn't it. Some past memories got triggered.

That man's disgusting touch clouded her mind. The man from her nightmares. The man who hurt he when was 13. The man who killed her parents.

Emma shuddered under the cold water as those haunting memories came back with full force all because of sir Colt or should she even call him that?

He has crossed all the line of a teacher. There was nothing left between them as a teacher and student thing. He has destroyed that relation and all she can feel towards him was pure detest.

Standing in front of the mirror Emma gazed at herself. A large finger marks were forming a blue bruise on her arm. But today her eyes hesitantly wander to the scar on her lower ribs and on the upper side of her stomach.

Three long claw marks. The pink second skin looked hideous but it was there and she could do nothing to remove these marks. A constant reminder of her tragic past and constant reminder of her parents death.

A shuddering breath escaped her lips. She needs to stop thinking about it otherwise she would go into panic mode.

Emma hurriedly wore a trouser with a crop top. Her eyes looked red and sad thanks to Mr psycho Colt.

Not feeling like having dinner. She checked the locks of her door and went to sleep. She took plenty of sleep and woke up early in the morning.

The mere fact of facing that beast again was horrific. Last time he kissed her forcefully, lord knows what he would next time? She cannot go to academy until she founds a solution out of this torture.

Emma went to the work full day as compensation of her yesterday's off.

The work was less hectic as compared to what she has to face at academy. The torturing lessons of that beast. While she worked her mind continued to think about the ways she could use to get rid of Mr. Colt.

Complaining to the dean was of no use cause he twisted and moulded everything in a way that she ended as a culprit in the end.

The idea of approaching law was great but soon she realised that he was rich. That's the only reason that he drives Rang Rover and wear Rolex. His clothes and his shoes screamed out money. That would be a stupid idea because rich people alway turn the situations in their favour with little money and in the end who suffers most, the poor guy.

When her shifts ends, she left and went home. Her stomach grumbles for food, she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday night.

With grumpy mood, she prepared noodles for herself, the most easiest recipe. Once done with the dinner she went to the sleep.

Next three days went the same way. She just couldn't muster up the courage to go back to Horace Mann. The beast of a man was haunting her from last four days.

Never in her life she has missed classes for so many days and here she was skipping yet another day just because of him. Her inner self called her coward, maybe that what she was after all. A coward.

Emma said her goodbye to Stacy and went home. Closing the door behind she locked it. The first thing she removed was her hoodie and immediately followed by the cloth wrapped around her breasts.

She took in a loud deep breath and removed her pants while moving towards the restroom. It was still dark in the whole apartment but she knows the path of her house with closed eyes.

Once inside the restroom she turned the lights on and filled up the bathtub while her back was towards the opened door.

Once the bathtub was filled, she unclasped her bra and removed it, she then removed the last piece of fabric from her body, her panties and lowered down her body in the water. A sigh of bliss escaped her lips as her body immersed in the water. She placed her head back and relaxed.

The crashing sound of a lamp falling in her room shook her to the core.

There was someone in her room.

****

The rest of the complete book is available on

Radish
Goodnovel
▪︎ iReader

▪︎ On Radish.
Here you can earn coins by watching ads and can use those coins to read the chapters.

▪︎ On goodnovel you can win coins as daily login bonus and you can use those coins to read the book.

• On iReader you can watch the add and unlock the chapters for free or you can get coins as daily rewards and you can use those coins to read the book.

Stay updated on my instagram: @kathleen_hayat_ 
For the story of Rasmus.

💕