you went to Korea

Everyone kept poking you saying they never wanted you but now you are used to it after suffering for 11 years always being alone crying depressed you got insomnia at a very young age then your mother sold you to a man who lived in Korea he was a psycho he used to abuse you every day.

He bet you with belt iron rods you can fight back but he used to inject you something so you couldn't move but you felt pain it hurted a lot he didn't give you food or water but there was a woman his mother she sometimes used to feed you and treat your wonds she could not stop him because he would kill her .

After some months you some how managed to escape and you started searching for job because you need money the whole day you spent searching for jobs but you didn't find one so you slept in the park it started raining but you didn't care you in the morning you found a restaurant so you went there and ask if they could give you job there and they accepted they gave you your first salary and helped you to find a house.

House owner : your name and age and are you a student

Y/N : Kang Y/N ( your age ) and yes I am a student

House owner : ok you have to pay  258$

You worked in really 7 star restaurant so your salary was high.

* Y/N pays and started living there *

One day jhope's sister came to your restaurant but you saw some one harassing her so you went to him and beat him jhope's sister aka jiwoo thanked you and you both become really good friends she used to come every Saturday and you told her about your past she used to comfort you you both became best friends.

In next part you will join BTS UwU 💜 LOVEYOURSELF and I purple you 💜♥ sorry for uploading late I just joined my new school and I am lazy af lol 😆