As Jungkook hesitantly cuts a peice of his cake and holds it up in front of Yn's face, he says;

"Here comes the airplane.."

The he started making airplane sounds which made Yn starts giggled and say;

"I'm not a baby, Kookie!"

Jungkook only chuckled and and brought the peice of cake closer to her mouth and after a moment, she ate it while trying not to weird face but after she finished it, she ended up laughing then she cut a peice of her own cake and started doing the same to Jungkook.

"Okay baby, you ready?" Yn asked teasingly and for moment, Jungkook swore his heart stopped...as he thought that she remember him for a  second..

But only for a second, as he realized that she didn't remember him..

She was just teasing him.

Noticing his sudden mood change, Yn frowned as she put her plate down in her lap and then got an idea..

"Jungkook? I want you do something for me." She said as she put her plate on top of her night stand which was by the bed.

Jungkook looked at her slightly hurt but he quickly changed his expression to one of curiosity as he asked;

"Of course, what is it Ynie?"

Yn blushed but pushed her nervousness aside and softly asked;

"C-Can we cuddle?"

Jungkook gave her an uncertain look, granted of course he wanted to hold her close to him and stay like that forever but... it wouldn't feel right to him if he did that.. while she doesn't remember him.

He nervously looked at her and hesitantly said;

"D-Do you want to cuddle?"

Yn nodded shyly as she bit her lip nervously, she was sure that he wouldn't want too but to her surprise,

He smiled and gave her a small nod.

"Okay then, let's cuddle."

After awkwardly laying down next to each other and holding hands, Yn suddenly sits up as she says;

"J-Jungkook.. can I.. t-tell you something.."

Jungkook looks over at her curiously as he also sits up and says reassuringly;

"Of course you can, you can tell my anything at all Yn and I promise, I won't judge you."

Yn nodded as his sincere words and quietly said;

"Last night, I had a dream that we went on a date to a restaurant.. and everything was going fine.. until.."

"Until?" He asked nervously yet slightly excited because if she dreamt about their date they had with that awful waiter then that means Jungkook is on track to slowly regaining his beloved girlfriend's memories back.

"Until.. the waiter started looking at me but in the dream, I was too focused on you and the food then I didn't even notice him looking at me... but you had noticed and you looked mad. Then when the waiter came by with our food, he put my plate down nicely but he simply tossed yours down as if was garbage.. then you got upset and the mean waiter was laughing at you.. but before I could do anything in the dream.. I woke up."

Jungkook sighed in relief as he smiled, he was on the right track, yes!

Yn gave him a puzzled look as she saw him smiling, and asked;

"Why are you smiling? Do you want that to happen in the future?"

With that, Jungkook started laughing as he gently picked up Yn and sat her down on his lap, if only he could tell her that, that whole event actually DID happen already.

Instead, Jungkook just smiled and kissed Yn's cheek then said;

"I'm laughing because if that ever does happen in the future... the waiter would be sporting a black eye just for LOOKING at you. I just imagine it haha."

Yn light hit Jungkook's chest and shook her head as she said worriedly;

"No, don't do that! You know I don't like fights and I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

This made Jungkook burt out laughing, as from what he remembers.... this was the girl who threatened to cut a group of girls and fight them 7 months ago. Now she's turned into some innocent angel, who wouldn't hurt a fly and can't stand fights.

"S-Stop laughing, this is serious!" Yn says pouting but her adorable "angry face" makes me laugh even more, which makes Yn whine as she's genuinely being serious.

"You're so cute when you're mad."