Azur and Crimson (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Kaga, you must know the reason why we stick with Shikikan. While he may hurt us, verbally and physically. All he wants is to make our glorious Empire better then before. In the end, we are just tools." Akagi commented.

"What about Nagato-sama?"

"Nagato-sama was weak. She left for the weak Azur Lane and all of those who followed her should be branded as traitor to our Empire." Suddenly a card zip past her face. Kaga put up her guard and summoned her rigging.

"Come out! Whoever you are!" She yelled. Then a figure appeared. She was a tall woman with a slender frame and a medium bust. She has a waist-length dark-blue hair with long bunny ears on top of her head, she has blue eyes and wears round glasses.

 She has a waist-length dark-blue hair with long bunny ears on top of her head, she has blue eyes and wears round glasses

"Do not speak ill of Nagato-sama. She may left but it was because of the abuse of Shikikan. She couldn't handle it anymore and the fact after what happened with the first Project Orochi, you two still didn't learn you're lesson." The girl said. "Has the suffering of Amagi-san not convinced you yet?"

"Souryuu." Kaga growled as she was about to attack her but Akagi stopped her.

"Nee-sama?"

"There's no point in arguing, Kaga." Akagi said. She then looked at Souryuu. "If you wanted to leave, why didn't you?" Souryuu stayed quiet.

"Not talking, huh? Well, no matter. Just be prepared for battle." Akagi said as she and Kaga left Souryuu all alone. 

Souryuu sighed. Then another figure appeared on her side. It was a girl with a slender frame and a medium bust. She has a long white hair tied in a ponytail with a pair of bunny ears on top, she has blue eyes and wears a blue forehead protector.

 She has a long white hair tied in a ponytail with a pair of bunny ears on top, she has blue eyes and wears a blue forehead protector

"Nee-san." The girl said.

"Hiryuu..." Souryuu said softly as she was a bit tearing up. She looked at Hiryuu with worried eyes.

"...It's going to be okay, Nee-san. Nagato-sama is coming with the Azur Lane. We must endure even if we have to fight them."" Hiryuu comforted Souryuu.

"It's not just that. Even if Nagato-sama has Azur Lane with her. The tension with all of the faction is bad. Plus, have you heard that after our faction, Ironblood, and other small factions left. Azur Lane's quality of commander has been dropping down?" Souryuu said as she wipes her eyes,