༊*·˚Chapter 14˚·*༊

Daichi Sawamura

"Move! Let me see!" Kageyama whispered, shoving Hinata out of the way.

"Quiet!" I growled, pushing my index finger against my lips. The 'gang' was here. We were watching Suga and L/n on their date at the cafe.

"What're they doing?" Michimiya peeked over.

Kageyama had dark glasses on for a 'disguise'. Tsukishima was forced here. He didn't want to come at all. We made Yamaguchi come and managed to get Tsukishima to come along. And to be honest, we're just spying on Sugawara and L/n.

"Look, look, they're getting their drinks." Asahi pointed out, crouching down.

"Is this really necessary?" Tsukishima groaned. He was the only one standing up.

"Tsukishima, get down!" Tanaka growled. Tsukishima let out another groan, this time, adding rolling eyes. But he did obey. We all looked over as Suga brought back some sort of green drink.

"Aww, they look so lovely together." Asahi's eyes explained all of how much he really meant it. He really did mean it.

"They really do." I agreed. I really did agree. BRUH, IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY WENT ON A DATE.

They left the cafe without any suspicion of us. After a bit we left too.

"I can't believe they're dating now, I'm so proud of L/n-chan!" Nishinoya jumped into the air as we left.

"Well, I'm not really surprised. They kinda had some sort of feeling for each other since day 1." Tsukishima said in his blunt tone.

"You don't have to be such a party pooper!" Hinata yelled at Tsukishima. 

Then Tsukishima said something rude back. Then Hinata talked back, followed by Kageyama, then followed by Yamaguchi defending Tsukishima, followed by Kageyama insulting Yamaguchi, Tsukishima insulting Kageyama, Hinata defending Kageyama, and so on.

"Uhm, do they always do this?" Michimiya asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Yeah, you'll get used to it." I shrugged.

"Oh." was Michimya's only reply.

"Yeah, exactly, so I'm right, dumbasses." Tsukishima said in an irritated yet blunt tone to Hinata and Kageyama. Tsukishima usually wins the arguments or the one to end it at least. Sugawara and I have been thinking about something for a while. I'm sure all of us have been mentally, but me and Suga were the only ones who talked about it. When we graduate, we won't be able to see each other again. And graduation is coming in about a few months. Seems like a long time but it's not. In fact, it's not enough. 

Y/n L/n

It was the next morning. I had just slept behind my old house. In the same outfit. I plan on just wearing my old clothes before the date. I got lucky when Emiko washed this in her washing machine. I just had to wear it, no one wouldn't know the difference. I hope so. I think. I went to the Sakanoshita's store. Ukai's store. If he would hire me. I felt kind of embarrassed but I had to in order to live. It was really early in the morning. I knocked on the glass door.

"Hello? Anyone awake...at 5 in the morning?" I coughed out. I know that sounded so stupid.

"Uhm, this is stupid." I muttered to myself.