༊*·˚Chapter 6˚·*༊

I coughed, wheezing.

"She's okay." Someone murmured.

"She's alive." Someone else murmured. Those words crept up on me. The doctor or nurse, couldn't really tell because my vision was a bit blurry, rushed over.

"Calm down." It was the nurse. The school nurse. Yep. The school nurse. You would think it would be a real nurse. I hear a slight beeping to my right. I looked over to see a monitor and a string or something leading to me. It was something that led to my chest. I guess it was feeling my heartbeat. I looked up and focused my vision on someone in the room, it was Shoyo Hinata. And besides him was Kageyama. And beside Kageyama was the whole boys team and Michimiya. My teammates on the girls team weren't here. And couldn't care less about me. They acted like they did, but I'm sure they didn't. Michimiya had tears in her eyes, well, Yachi did too.

Are they faking their emotions? Do they really care about me? ...Yes! They do! Don't say stuff like that. No. They don't. They really don't. I'm just the quiet new girl. They just felt bad for me. It's just guilt they feel. Do they really? I'm just the new girl everyone feels bad for. The nurse handed me a cup of water. I reached out for it, but my hands trembled. I slowly took it with my hands still trembling, the water splashing a bit. Then I see a toilet for a quick flash. Then water splashing from the toilet.

"Bitch! What are you going to do now!?" Yumi's voice echoed through my head. "Fat ass!"

"Ugly fat ass! Everyone wants you to die already! Everyone! You just make other people want to kill themselves."

She was right. No she isn't. I debate between the two. The only reason I caught feelings for Suga was so I could finally realize that the world did it because they were only going to crush me in the end.

"L/n-san." The nurse said. I turned to them.

"Do you want your water? You've been holding it for a while." My eyelids blinked down repeatedly to replace the trembling hands.

"Yeah, of course."

She gave me a glance before turning around back to her desk.

"After those groups of girls found you knocked out, you were rushed here. We were about to send you off to a real hospital but you were breathing and your symptoms were okay. All you needed was some rest." The nurse added.

"You're okay, right?" Yachi asked. I looked at her, though I didn't want to. It seemed like her face was now blocked out with a smear of black paint now. I couldn't see her face. Or anybody's face. Suga's face was blocked out too. I couldn't look at anyone anymore. I couldn't see anyone's face. I didn't want to. My eyes shifted back to my hands, refusing to answer her. [It's simply because you can't look at them in the eyes anymore.]

"L/n-san, who did this to you?" The nurse finally asked. I wanted to say something. I wanted to say Yumi Kaede. But, I didn't.

"I did it to myself." I lied. Why would I say that? I guess I kind of did want to at some point. My mother wouldn't care. She lost herself a while ago. She started drinking when my sister died. My dad was never home. They divorced a while ago. But it was fine. Right? Of course.

"Why would you do it to yourself...?" The nurse asked. I shrugged. It was my only response. The nurse's face blurred out too. "Would you like to stay..in this bed for a while?" The nurse asked, concerned.

"No, It's alright. School is almost over anyways." I shrugged again. She gave me a sorrowful look before nodding.

_______________