༊*·˚Chapter 9˚·*༊

Koushi Sugawara

"OH LORD, LOOK AT HER!" Tadashi freaked out, pointing at L/n-chan. I was confused for a moment, then turned around to see her. She fell over, completely blacking out.

"L/N-CHAN!" I yelled, running after her with everyone else following behind. "What the--'' The cop turned around, eyes widening.

I trembled, getting down to my knees to look at her closer.

"Sir, I'll need you to step away." The cop said, shooting a glare at me. No. No! You shouldn't do this. You don't know anything about her. My jaws clenched and my fist clenched along as I stood up again. I wanted to yell at the cop, I wanted to be angry and let out my emotions. I could feel my eyebrows narrow down and my eyebrows furrow. I couldn't help but to give off a glare.

"Sugawara..." Asahi placed a hand on my shoulder. I sighed, stepping back. Is our world caving in? My world seems to be caving in.

"It'll be alright." Daichi assured me. But we weren't sure. There's no way she actually hurt Yumi intentionally. Yumi...that toxic girl. She probably noticed that Y/n and I were getting close so she got jealous. I used to date Yumi last year. And I regretted that. I regretted it so much after I broke up with her. No, not regretting breaking up with her. Regretted dating her.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Yumi asked, her cheeks a bit red. My stomach filled with butterflies. I didn't know she felt this way.

"Yeah, of course." I smiled. I guess I was happy I was in a relationship. But it just didn't feel right. In fact, I feel a bit more empty than before. When I accepted, it didn't feel... 'right.'

It wasn't until just a day later she was really controlling.

"Don't go play volleyball! Stay here with me! I am your girlfriend after all!"

"Don't you love me!?"

"Let's go to the Cafe!"

"NO! You may not be with your friends! I'm the only one you need, Suga!"

All I heard was her controlling voice. I've talked to her about her controlling nature. 

"It's too one-sided. You're a bit controlling, can you please try to relax a bit more?" I averted my eyes towards her.

"What do you mean?! I'm doing this so you're all to me! I'm doing this so we're both happy!" She obviously didn't accept it. It wasn't until long she wanted to take things further.

"Let's get married and have kids!" She hugged me tightly. 

"Huh!? We're in high school!" I pushed her away.

"I'm not ready to get married or to have kids in fact."

"Why not?" She cried.

I sighed, "You don't get it don't you?"

It wasn't long when she started to send death threats to my friends, saying if they take too much time away from her she will not hesitate to kill them. Though, she was anonymous through the internet. I saw Nishinoya pretty down, and his spirits are always high.

"Noya? What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. Then tears filling into his eyes and soon waterfalling down. But those tears soon turned into anger. He gripped onto my shoulders and shook me.

"Don't you get it! Yumi's not the one for you! YOUR REAL HAPPINESS IS IF YOU'RE HAPPY! WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEEN YOU!" My eyes widened, staring down at his pitiful eyes.