➶ 25 ➶

"so... we're soulmates..." jeno declared. "all three of us."

the three boys had left chungha's house and they all had crashed at mark's.

they were currently sprawled out side by side on the bed, facing the ceiling.

"yeah. we are." mark nodded.

"no hatred involved." donghyuck confirmed.

jeno hummed.

"don't you think this is crazy?" he asked. "all three of us being pure bloods and everything. i never knew things like those existed."

"neither did i..." donghyuck replied. "and i've been searching about soulmates for a while..."

mark, jeno and donghyuck sighed in unison, none of them believing what was happening to them.

they had been trying to figure out how to solve this love maze that they had been confronted to for so long, and now that they had answers, everything felt so surreal.

how could the things they had learned about soulmates be false for the three of them? how could they be the exception?

it weirded them out a bit, but in the end, it made everything easier.

no more fighting over donghyuck.

no more fighting over jeno.

no more fighting over mark.

they were all lovemates, all sharing the same bond, the same link.

none of them had to feel rejected.

they were united, for ever.

"what do we do...?" jeno asked after a long silence.

"what you'd like." donghyuck replied, turning around in the bed to cuddle jeno.

the blonde-haired boy voluntarily wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him close.

"guitar?" mark asked, smiling at his two boyfriends.

"oh, yeah. you need to show hyuckie how good you are." jeno let out excitedly.

"i'm sure he's the best." donghyuck nodded.

mark chuckled, standing up from the bed and walking to the wall, where he took his guitar.

he got back on the bed, sitting on the edge as jeno and donghyuck sat next to him.

jeno pulled donghyuck onto his lap, allowing the younger to cuddle into the crook of his neck while looking at mark.

"you guys are the cutest..." mark let out, picking donghyuck's hand up and kissing it lightly.

"he's the cutest. i'm just hot." jeno corrected, dropping a kiss on donghyuck's hair.

"i got myself two hot and handsome boyfriends." donghyuck confirmed, flushing at all the attention he was receiving.

he loved being cuddled against jeno's chest, and being under mark's loving gaze.

he had been wanting to live a happy love life with his soulmate sine he learned about the existence of those, and knowing that he was a pure blood with two lovemates made it even better. plus, they were boyfriends, and loved each other for sure.

"do you have any requests?" mark asked.

"all of me, by john legend." jeno replied immediately. "i love this song."

"let's go then..." mark said with a smile, concentrating on the instrument in his hands.

mark took a deep breath before allowing his long fingers to slide against the strings, creating a beautiful melody for jeno and donghyuck to listen to.

mark's boyfriends looked at him with heart eyes, enjoying their warm embrace while listening to the beautiful lullaby.

soon, the pre-chorus came, and donghyuck – who knew the song by heart – decided to accompany mark. he had been hesitant at first, but he was sure that mark would be glad to hearing him singing to the music he played.

and so, donghyuck sang, his beautiful voice catching mark and jeno by surprise.

mark even stopped playing for a second, staring again immediately when he understood what was happening.

"my head's underwater

"but i'm breathing fine

"you're crazy and i'm out of my mind..."

jeno started humming as well, obviously not having the same angelic voice as donghyuck to be able to sing with him.

but he didn't really mind. the sole sight of his two boyfriends playing music and singing to it was enough to overwhelm him.

when mark was his only boyfriend, he was used to spend long afternoons watching him play. he loved it.

and now, it was the exact same, except that his new boyfriend was here as well, adding something more in their music afternoons.

"cause all of me loves all of you

"love your curves and all your edges

"all your perfect imperfections

"give your all to me, i'll give my all to you

"you're my end and my beginning

"even when i lose i'm wining..."

donghyuck continued singing as mark kept playing the song, jeno's hums completing their little concert in the best way possible.

the song came to an end way too soon for the three boys, but the room eventually became silent once again.

"i didn't know you sang this well." mark told, looking at donghyuck in the eyes.

"yeah, your voice is incredibly amazing." jeno nodded.

donghyuck flushed, absolutely loving being the centre of attention of his two boyfriends.

thanks..." he let out.

"aw... you're too cute for our own good, hyuckie baby..." jeno said, pinching donghyuck's red cheek as mark chuckled at their interaction.

the three boys had their hearts beating madly in their chests, and they absolutely loved this feeling.

it was like falling in love all over again.

except that, this time, it would be like this for ever.