O16

y/n's:

the feast is now starting and there are a lot of black witches that are enjoying the sudden party.

i'm sitting here in front of all the guests, just looking at nothing in particular.

the tight dress i'm wearing is making me have a hard time breathing. i'm wearing a long sleeved off shoulder beige dress that falls down to my thighs just above my knee partnered up with a black boots, my hair in a flower bun and a light make up.

i stopped eating just a few minutes ago for i am already full, so i'm just looking around the area from where i am sitting.

the rock song that was playing was now changed to a slow one, the witches automatically looked for a person that they can dance with. propping my elbow, i rested my chin on my palm while i watched the witches slow dancing with their chosen partners. if jungwon were here, i wouldn't hesitate to ask him to dance with me but he's not so i'll just sit here.

not long after the song was changed, someone lend their hand in front of me. i looked up and saw a stranger, i'm definitely sure that he is not a witch because of a different aura that's vibrating around him. his eyes is that one thing that made me think he's not a witch. no witches either you're a black or white has a color red eyes, the only colors of the eyes that a witch can have are black, brown and dark brown well except for me because i'm a cursed.

i blinked at the thought of him being another kind of species, maybe a vampire? but does that even exist? but witches do so maybe a vampire?

shaking the thoughts away, i raised my right eyebrow at the guy trying to look intimidating "what do you want?"

he flashed me a smile, "may i have this dance?"

"go with him, he's your father's companion" i turned to my side and saw my step grandma, smiling widely at me. "go now"

father my ass. my father died because of you witch!

with a blank expression on my face, i stood up on my own not even bothering to take the hand that the guy in front of me lend. walking passed him, i went in the middle and waited for him.

he carefully placed his hands on my waist as i unwillingly placed mine on his shoulder, looking everywhere but him.

"i forgot to introduce myself, i'm jeon jungkook but you can call me mine" he flirtatiously said with a wink

i scoffed, "i don't like flirts" i only have someone in mind for the word mine, jungwon.

"oops, guess like you're gonna have to be patient with my flirting side" he laughed cockily, making me roll my eyes.

just by looking at him makes me feel irritated and just wanted to go back to where i am peacefully sitting before he decided to came and interrupt me.

"stop being a flirt towards me" my words made him pouted, knowing really well that even if he wants to he can't because i already ordered him to stop.

he slightly thumped his feet on the ground, whining "why'd you do that?" is he a kid or what?

"to make you stop, duh" i rolled my eyes once more.