O12

y/n's:

i threw the fifth bottle of the beer in the opened trash can across me as if i'm playing a basketball.

i'm underage for alcohols but i'm not a normal minor so it's okay. they don't have alcohols here and i'm craving for one, i called miyoung to teleport some beer and told her to forget that i asked for beers.

i'm staying at the boys' house just like what my grandma told me earlier, she already brought my clothes here hence i don't need to worry about anything.

finishing the 6th bottle and crumpling it like a paper, i threw it again on the trash can feeling mad at what happened earlier.

"how could he say that? i did what i can do to help and still he hates me! i was expecting a thank you from him!" i drunkenly talked to myself, jungwon's words kept on repeating in my mind that what i did doesn't make him hate me less. i tugged on my hair and hid my face in my arms, "arrrghhh!! you yang jungwon is soooo irritatingly cute!"

i stood up from my chair not minding to clean up the things i scattered on the table.

"yang jungwon" i muttered the guy's name as i walked in the hallway of the second floor trying my best to look for the right door.

my steps halted when my eyes saw the door that belongs to jungwon's room, i put my knuckles on the door and harshly banged on it.

jungwon's:

i'm already sleeping peacefully but someone just had to interrupt it, it's already 1 in the morning and yet someone's still loudly knocking on my door.

irritated at the person behind my door, i stood up and opened it seeing y/n looking down on the ground.

"what? for fuck's sake it's 1 in the morning lee y/n" she ignored me and walked passed me, making her way towards my bed and lay on it. "yah! that's my bed"

she just kept silent and stood up on my bed whilst showing me a determined look on her face, she raised her hands up in the air "i am lee y/n and by the power bestowed upon me i hereby bless you for eternity!"

"what...?" incredulity was written on my face at what she just said. is she high or what?

"it's a pleasure to meet you, good sir" her hands that was raised up in the air was now widely open as if she's about to hug me and i was shocked when she let herself fell on me, luckily i was quick to catch her.

the smell of alcohol lingered in my nose as her face is just close to mine, so she's not high but drunk. i placed her on my bed and made her sat down, "you're drunk, y/n. go back to your room"

she smiled drunkenly and booped my nose before hugging one of my pillows and sniffling it. weird, why would she do that? "you still smell the same, like a baby"

still smell the same? what the hell is that suppose to mean?

"just go back to your room" i ordered but because she is y/n a stubborn girl, didn't listen.

she pouted cutely, "can i stay here? i don't want to sleep alone, my evil step grandma might take me"

i shut my eyes tightly and let out a deep sigh before looking at her, "fine, you sleep there and i'll sleep on the floor" before i can even lay a finger on my pillow she stopped me, grabbing me and making me sit next to her.