O15

y/n's:

time passed by really fast and in a blink of an eye we're already in the second week of august, the day i've been waiting for.

i spent the two months practicing some spells or how i will kill my step grandma.

and in those two months, i grew closer to the boys. jungwon and i became more attached to each other.

we're in the movie room right now, the boys had been wanting to watch a movie together since last week but because i'm busy we couldn't. but today i spared a time with them before o go to the bw's forest tonight.

the boisterous laugh of the boys had been echoing since the comedy movie started. we've been here for more than three hours now, watching movie after movie. we already watched horror, action and now a comedy one is playing in the big screen in front of us.

they don't have any single clue that i'll leave later when they're already in a deep slumber. looking at each one of them, i'll surely go back here.

i'm at the very back with jungwon while the other guys are in front of us and the room is also dark the only light is the light from the screen. i felt a pair of eyes staring at me and when i turned to my side i saw jungwon. he quickly looked away when i caught him staring at me "staring at me again huh"

jungwon turned back to me again, we're just both staring at each other like any other day. it's like staring became a habit of the two of us, those looks in his eyes says everything, it's enough for me to know that he had fallen deeply.

"when will you stop staring at me like i'll be gone in a few minutes and will never come back?" i asked when he wrapped his arms around me

"never. i will never stop staring at you the way i always do, i want to live each day as if you might be gone the next" sincerity was heard from his voice.

i'll have to get use to not being in his arms for a while, i wouldn't stay there for too long just until i finish my task.

i let myself spent at least an hour in the movie room and in jungwon's arms before i decided to sneak out of the house. i made sure that i left a letter in my room, saying that i'll be staying in the white witches forest for the meantime and to not look for me because it's not safe, i'm just hoping that they'll buy my lie.

hands in the pocket of my hoodie, i made my way towards the black witches' forest while being lost and consumed by my own thoughts. i'm having a mix feeling. i feel scared, anxious, determined, and such.

heaving a deep sigh, i stepped inside the eerie forest that's giving me a bizarre feeling as i walked deeper, the cold air making it much worser. i should've bought a hot packs before going here.

it's dark in here, only a few house has their lights opened that are emitting light for me to see the way. the house of my step grandma is at the end of the household.

every step i take, the thudding of my heart gets louder. every step i make, the heavier my heart gets. i'm only a few meters away from her house but i halted my steps, inhaling and exhaling deeply looking for a mask of confidence to wear. i don't want to move further without me looking like i'm not scared of anyone especially her.

after a few minutes of standing outside, i gathered the courage to knock on the wooden door before me. i stood there for a couple of minutes before someone finally opened the door for me.