33. The Wall of Love

Start bij het begin

Aden turned to glare at Jordan but seeing his mouth slightly parted and eyes filled with admiration , he moved his head to find Rose standing next to Stephanie . Stephanie, the cute button nosed brunette with hazel eyes . Aden stopped at her for a second longer before focusing back on his idiot of a friend . Before he could speak anything Claire butted in

" Jordi -boi close that mouth of yours . Don't want your throat to go bad just because you swallowed a fly now . Don't we ?"

Jordan shut his mouth and red heat creeped up his neck . He offered the most reassuring smile he could muster up and cleared his throat. That is when Rose noticed him and turned to look at him offering him a wide sweet smile. He was taken aback yet again and now he had completely forgotten what he was about to say.

Claire chuckled at his flabbergasted state and swung a hand around Carlos leaning on him a bit, all the time patiently gauging Jordan's next move. It didn't take much time for him to return back to his senses .

" The cars are waiting ." He mumbled quickly trying to dart his way out. Keyword - trying.

Rose held him back suddenly pulling on his elbow. An excited Amelia had already dragged a bewildered Stephanie and an amused Ryder out . Claire took care of the twins hooking an arm with each of them leading them out. A smart Aden didn't needed to be guided by anyone and left behind them.

Rose had noticed his state and was worried for him.

" Are you okay Jord?"

The amount of care and worry in her voice and not to forget the nickname melted him completely. If it would have been possible , he would have been a puddle by now .

He turned around , his features soft and a relieved loving smile on his face . Rose was awestruck . He brought his hand up cupping her cheek.

" Oh! Little one. I'm perfectly fine . Let's go ?" He asked caressing her cheek .

She was too lost in the warmth to say anything . She wasn't even able to comprehend whatever he said. She just nodded numbly still in her daze.

Jordan was amused by her reaction and chuckled lightly . This snapped her out . She had to overcome this Jordan daze somehow . It always made a fool out of her, she thought.

Seeing her coming out of her daze he immediately took hold of her wrist and started dragging her to the entrance . He wasn't ready for her to shy away again when she had just opened up to him a bit.

They all settled in the cars and let the mood take over . The bustling city was passing in a buzz as they all glanced in awe . Some were glancing at the scenes and the others were still in a daze from earlier. All in all the whole car was in a comfortable silence as everyone was in their own world.

It was only when they reached the destination that they came back to this world.

" Guys I've already planned the whole d-" he stopped just short of completing the sentence when he saw Aden glaring at him . He cleared his throat.

" I meant Aden help-  Aden planned the day for us today. So let's enjoy Paris together. " He quickly cut off his speech.

Rose looked over amused . It took great time and efforts for Aden to plan the day. He couldn't allow Jordan to just snatch away the spotlight.

Their day started by visiting the famous Palace of Versailles. The grandeur of the place was nothing like they had ever seen. It was just simply royal. They visited the Champs Elysées next. It reminded Rose of India Gate in Mumbai . They looked quite similar from afar. The famous Notre Dame cathedral was a sight to see.

Aden had planned the day well, they visited many places enjoying the view and the French food from the famous Monets. All were delighted and tired by the time they reached the last destination of their trip and no it wasn't the Eiffel tower. They had already gone there.

It was this famous wall called The Wall of Love or Le Mur des je t'aime. Jordan looked at it while Amelia gasped . She knew this place but had completely forgotten about it. How could she ?

" This 10 feet tall wall has words written on it's black background. It might look like a symbol of division and separation and the red splashes on it might be misinterpreted as having ill intention but there is more to it." Amelia spoke up still mesmerised.

Jordan picked up from here .

" But it was built by the artist to celebrate love and peace . The today's world might take walls as sign of separation and division but the artist turned it into one of love . Here the words ' I love you ' ...." he glanced at Rose who was staring at the wall with awe written on her face " ....311 times in 250 different languages." he kept staring at Rose who finally turned to look at him and froze .

Both kept looking in each other's eyes completely mesmerised. The whole world had faded around them into oblivion. No one existed anymore besides them.

Looking at her today , yesterday and all these days , Jordan knew she had become a very important part of his life , one he couldn't bear to part with. He realised she was tenfold more important to him than he originally thought she was . He realised it wasn't simply an innocent liking . Seeing the city of love with her today , looking at this wall and the lover's around it here , looking at the emotions in their eyes , looking at his angel, his little one he realised that he was in love . Deep deep love.

His eyes twinkled and something new awakened in him . It was as if his heart was born again , it felt as if the world was brighter , better and more beautiful , it felt the thing that was missing had clicked back in it's place . It felt amazing .

Rose saw something in his eyes she had never seen . She saw his eyes brighten , she saw a new Jordan . She was already in love with the Jordan she saw singing all these years and now she was in love with the Mr. Grumpy she knew since the past two months .

It might be a short period for all but for them it was just correct . They weren't in love with each other's appearance .

She was in love with the Jordan she saw helping Mary , the Jordan she dined with those nights , the Jordan who was worried sick for her when she was hurt , the Jordan that supported her . She was in love with him and it felt right . This felt right.

He wasn't in love with Rose Evelyn Wilder, he was in love with the silly girl he saw in his concert , the caring girl who gave up all her expenses to help someone she hadn't even met , he was in love with the brave girl who risked her life to help a little boy she didn't know, he was in love with the girl who brought out the best in him , he was in love with the person who liked him for the person he was inside him and not for the glamour that was for the world to see. He was in love with her and it felt right. This felt right.

Not knowing the storm that was brewing in the other's mind , the duo was lost in each other's eyes . This was until they heard a loud squeal and many gasps. They broke out of the trance and glanced over to the source of sound and that's when Rose's mouth fell open.
---------------------------------------
A/N

Yasou guys !!! Finally I got a list of greetings for ya all courtesy to lady_athena__ .. the fact that i don't know which language they are of and what they mean should be taken into consideration and any blame should be put on this one girl I'm trusting 😜😃😃

So ..... What do you think Rose saw there ??? Tell me ?? I wanna hear your thoughts...

Let's keep discovering each other ... 

If you had to dedicate a song to someone close to you , to me or to this book , which song would you choose ?? Tell me??

Thanks guys
Lots of love and hugs
Joban ❤️