9~ Facing the Past ~

**********

Not Proof read...Ignore the mistakes...

*************

Chapter 9 ~ Facing The Past ~

***************

Sometime We Have To Fight With The Darkness Within To Get The Desire Ray Of Light

**************

Khushi's House..

Behala...

Dinner Time...

Khushi and Mr Ranjan Basu sat in the dining hall for another 15 minutes completely in silence.. They both were trying to digest the bomb which Khushi's dadi just throw on them..

After the deathly silence, finally Mr Basu spoke, " Khushi, bachha, don't worry... I will speak to your dadi.. You don't have to be so upset.."

" Baba, I am not upset because of Dadi's proposal, I am not even thinking about that event, actually....Actually.." Khushi stop midway and Ranjan understood her silent words..

He immediately went to Khushi and embrace her in a tight hug.. " Bachha, don't get upset.. This was your past... You can never erase those memories but try to not look at them... always, remember that Whatever happened, happened for best... It was better that you find out about Mehul's nature way before , otherwise it would have hurt you more...Don't cry..."

Khushi nodded and broke the hug..

" By the way elder daughter, if Aniket is OKAY in your eye, so can we go forward with this proposal? You know if you say NO, I will stop this matter.. Your dadi will get mad but afterwards she will also agree.. so, tell me seriously about your decision.." Mr Basu asked Khushi..

" Baba, I am not in a mental state to think anything about this matter... but one thing for sure, I am not in a relationship and there is no one with whom I can have a relationship either.. as I said before I will get married with the person whom you will choose.. But baba, I am not ready to get married now... Its not about Aniket... there is a huge project in my office and I am totally focusing on it... Please.. can you tell dadi to give me sometime?" Khushi said honestly..

" I will surely tell your dadi and be assured we will discuss about the matter when you are ready... If Aniket waits, he can or we will see other proposal.." Mr Basu said smiling towards his daughter..

Soon the father daughter due retired to bed...

*********

Next day morning..

Khushi's house..

Khushi's Point of View...

I still had time before Arnav came so I made myself some coffee and sat by my window, staring into nothing, but thinking about everything. Yesterday had been such a strange day with Arnav. I impulsively hugged him at the site and then he kissed me as a dare, but his gesture... I am touched. Everything is so weird and different with him. He frightens me, he is daring, he is challenging, he definitely has anger issues and he is .. he is mysterious. But yesterday his behavior had touched me.. I could not but compare him with Mehul for once.. If Mehul was there in yesterday instead of Arnav in that dare, he will definitely would Have been kissed me on my lips without even thinking about my comfort..

But Arnav...

He intrigued me.

With that thought, another realization dawn upon me, Arnav is trouble I admit, I had to stay away from him. Speak of the devil and now he is calling me. I accepted the call, not daring to decline, " hello?"