42/ cheat

i went into the bathroom just to sit on the counter for a few minutes. it was getting crazy out there and i still felt completely out of my own head. i honestly felt like shit right now and wanted everyone to leave but i didn't want to ruin it for gus or tracy. it was kind their party after all.

i stuck my head under the tap and drank straight from the sink, who cares honestly, you gotta do what you gotta do. i splashed some cold water over my face as well, trying to make myself feel half alive again. i was definitely ruining my make up but my eyes had been smudged into raccoon eyes by this point in the night anyways.

i pulled out my phone, i decided to just chill alone in here for a few more minutes before i went back to the crazy. there was an instagram notification from a little while ago.

instagram
@toopoor replied to your comment: "bet bitch"

i rolled my eyes and chuckled a little, she didn't know what she had coming from me. i still hadn't seen her but it would be a miracle if she'd actually left. a girl can dream right?

gus
u ok?

isla
fine
just need quiet for a min

gus
fair

i smiled at him checking in on me, even when he had fifty other people to worry about. i couldn't wait to go back to show him layla's comment to be honest.

i opened the bathroom door and pushed my way back through the crowd, constantly getting caught up on other people's arms. "sorry" i said continually as i stumbled and accidentally walked into people. gus wasn't where i had left him but i'm sure he didn't go too far, probably just got dragged off talking to somebody else.

isla
where'd u go lol

"hey!" i said, approaching the charlie guy from earlier. "oh, hi?" he asked, confused as to why i was talking to him. "sorry to bother you but have you seen gus around at all?" i asked. "no sorry, maybe outside having a smoke? i don't know though. last time i saw him he was with you" he told me. "okay, thanks anyways" i said, and continued to look.

i decided to go check outside, charlie had a point. "sorry, excuse me. sorry" i said on repeat until i reached the back door. i had to put my full strength into opening the sliding door, my intoxicated body not quite working at its full capacity. "gus?" i asked, stepping out onto the stairs.

my head turned and my heart dropped at what i saw. gus was leaned up against the house, with layla in front of him. she had just pulled her lips away from his when i spoke. my jaw hung open for a second while i tried to think of something to say. i was speechless and didn't even know how i felt. "gus what?" i asked in a disapproving tone, not coming up with much else to say.

gus shoved layla off of him and came towards me. "baby i can explain" he said. "don't fucking touch me" i scolded, swatting his hand away from me as he reached for my arm. "i can explain" i mocked, "that's like the worst thing to say ever".

"isla please it's not what you think" he said. "it's exactly what i think it is. you lied to me once and you'll do it again. i should have never trusted you or taken you back" i told him. "hun you know she's crazy. i swear she came onto me and like literally forced herself onto me it wasn't my choice. for fucks sake isla i love you" he said, trying to stand up for himself.

"i don't care i literally just caught you cheating on me. i hate you. i'm leaving, i'm going home" i told him. i was sad, angry, confused and annoyed. "isla we are home" he said. "no gus. home home. i'm going back to arizona" i informed him. i may still be high, and drunk and emotional but i knew i wanted to be far away from him.

i didn't want to make a scene, but i just couldn't look at him any longer and i needed out of here. "isla you're far from sober i'm not letting you wander out of here alone" he told me. "i'll do whatever the fuck i want" i scoffed. "oh, did i cause a problem?" a female voice said from behind me. i turned to see layla. "you fucking cunt" i muttered at her. before even thinking much about it i swung a fist straight at her face, knocking her straight to the ground.

"isla what the fuck" gus said. "oh did your little girlfriend? you care about her more now?" i asked. "no just like jesus christ what's gotten into you?" he asked. "i cant fucking stand her anymore. or you. i hate both of you" i said. layla began to lift herself up off the floor, i lightly kicked her shoulder and pushed her back to the ground. "fucking bleed bitch" i said, stepping over her and storming off across the room.

i ran upstairs back to my own room, i wanted to beat the absolute fuck out of both of them right now. i couldn't believe gus. how could he do something like this? i guess it's my own fault for letting him get away with lying. i should have left him then really. people never change. it's always the same shit.

another set of footsteps thudded up the stairway, the doorknob turned and cracked the door of my room open. "isla can we fucking talk?" gus asked, letting himself in. "get out" i said. he continued to walk towards me. "i said get out. there's the door bitch" i said, pointing behind him. "just let me talk please. talk to me" he begged. "i don't want to hear it" i told him. 

i told the stars about u | lil peepOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara