"Ready to phase, Black?" Dugan asked. I felt my breathing pick up a bit. I nodded as the train came closer. Just a simple phase. Nothing I haven't done before. However, the longer I was stuck here I noticed the weaker my powers became. I took one last deep breath and closed my eyes. Envisioning the part of the train I wanted to land on. I felt my body shift. I landed on the train.

My legs buckled under me as I tried to steady myself on the speeding movement. I felt my body go backwards but before I could fall a hand grabbed mine. Bucky quickly pulled me back down onto the surface as I held on tightly to the roof.

"What would you do without me!" He yelled as the wind echoed in my ears. I laughed as I looked up at him.

"Wouldn't be trapped here." I joked back. Bucky nodded and smirked as we looked back ahead. We quickly began to moved down the train cars before finding a door. Steve, Bucky and I jumped into the car before closing the door behind us. It was a small long room mostly filled with black tube containers on shelving.

I held my gun close as we began to walked through the car, moving on to the next. It was quiet. And Zola was no where to be seen.

Layla wake up...

I paused again as the voice came back. I looked around the room, but once again I saw nothing. This time the voice was distinct. It was Clint? But how was I hearing him now. Bucky stopped behind me as Steve walked into the other cart.

"Layla what is it?" Bucky asked again. I looked around the room again making sure I wasn't missing anything.

"I don't know...I heard-"

Before I could finish the door behind me closed. I watched as Steve turned around banging on the other side. Bucky and I quickly whipped out our guns as a figure showed up behind us. We shot at it before jumping back behind some crates. Bucky and I looked at each other from behind the crates. He shook his head before taking a deep breath.

"On go?" He said quietly. I nodded.

"3" I started.

"2." He continued.

"1."

"GO!" He yelled. Both of us shot up from behind the crates and began firing. Right as we did another Hydra soldier appeared behind the door. I quickly shot at him as Bucky shot at the other one. Only took two bullets before he was down. In unison we both fell back behind the crates. Bucky began to catch his breath as he looked over at me. A proud smile landing on his face.

"Not bad, Ace." He said as I smirked.

"Yeah well...shot my first gun as a kid. Taught by someone who was a pro at it." I said quickly as I began to reload my gun.

"Oh yeah what was their name?" Bucky asked.

I thought back trying to remember. It was back when I was captured by Hydra. My time there wasn't long however, I did learn a bit by one person. I never got his name. He always had his face covered fully. I shook the thoughts out of my head and looked back at Bucky.

"I don't know..." I said quietly realizing I had no idea who he was. He was in and out of the base so much, "He had a metal arm though."

"Future is crazy." Bucky said looking astonished. Before I could say more bullets kept flying towards us. I quickly stood back up and shot a few more bullets. Each one missing. I ducked back down as Bucky snickered.

"Doesn't seem he was that great." He yelled. I shook my head at him.

"I'll be sure to say that if I ever see him again."