" injection?" he repeats.
" sure thing." I smiled.

" what sure thing?" seokjin protests.

" yes, nurse give him the injection." the doctor ends the conversation and leaves the room while the nurse takes out an injection from her pocket and gets it ready.

" Yah!Yah!Yah! I'm not taking that injection." seokjin gets off the bed he was sitting on and backs away as he saw the nurse done preparing and just waiting to inject it in seokjin.

" where are you going?" I asked as he stands in the corner of the room away from the nurse.
" jiah, tell her I don't want it!" he yells from there.

( lol hajima😂)

" what? Don't tell me you're afraid of injection." I said not believing that this grown-up man with broad shoulders who is also the top 1 businessman in Korea is afraid...that too of this small injection.

" I am! I don't want it- yah! Stay away from me!" he yells at the nurse in between his sentence as he saw her walking closer to him with the injection in her hands.

He started running around the room and avoided her and at last, he came running behind me and held my shoulders from behind and hid behind me as he peeks at the nurse.
" jiah, save me!" he yells.

" sir, why are you running away? It won't hurt." the nurse says tired of running behind him.
" Stop lying! You doctors always say that!" he points his index finger at her.

" Sir, this is important." she insists.

" I don't need it I'm completely fine!" he yells back and after trying to convince him she looks at me expecting me to convince him.

I turned around and faced the frightened seokjin. " don't yell at her she is just doing her duty and she is right you have to take that injection." I explained holding his hand but he yanked it away.

" no way! I'm not taking that! Just look at it! That needle scares me!" he explains pointing at the injection in the nurse's hands.

" look at you being so scared as if you have seen a ghost who would've thought that the rich Kim seokjin would be scared of such a thing?" I said thinking that it would hurt his pride and he won't be scared anymore.

" stop, that won't work!" he snaps.
" of course it won't since you're so stubborn but you have to take it." I folded my arms.
" I'm scared, " he whines.

" why are you scared when I'm here with you?! Trust me, you won't even feel it. You just need to relax your body." I explained to which he debates if to follow me or not.
" still.."

" just hug me and nothing will happen, hmm?" I made him sit on the bed and wrapped one of his hands around my waist as he snuggles his head into me while my hands caresses it.
" he's ready." I smiled at the nurse who was patiently waiting. She nods.

I felt seokjin's body tensing up as he hears me. " loosen up yourself or it'll hurt." he obeys and snuggles more into me while the nurse injects the injection on his other arm. She eventually leaves after she did her work and it happened sooner than I thought.

Seokjin finally looks up as he felt nothing.

" Where did she go?" he asks looking around the room. " she's gone since her work is done." I said ruffling his hair. He takes a look at his arm " wow, I didn't even realized."

" I told you it won't you were scared for nothing!" I took a seat on the couch and folded my legs on each other.

" aigoo! My jiah is so brave!" he squeals making me laugh.
" stop!"

^

" wahh..it feels so good to be back!" seokjin opens his arms wide and takes in a deep breath while a bright smile plasters on his face. I laughed seeing him so happy. " I missed you so much." he dramatically runs and hugs a wall.

" welcome back home, seokjin!" his gaze diverts to Ms. Enwoo as she speaks. He gives her a heartwarming smile.

" lunch is ready and is waiting for you to be eaten," she says walking towards the dining table where she arranged seokjin's favourite dishes since he was being a whiney boy all this time in the hospital. We followed her and seokjin couldn't hide his excitement seeing the food in front of him. " woah, this just makes my day much better!" he smiles and starts devouring the food all by himself without waiting for us. We chuckled at his behaviour and sat together to eat.

 We chuckled at his behaviour and sat together to eat