10. A Forgotten Birth

Slight sexual content, mention of sexual content.

________________

"Danny's back?" Sam said repeating what Tucker said.

"Yes, Frostwalker just arrived with Danny." Tucker said as he started to run towards the front door.

"Come on, lets go." Tucker said. Sam snapped out of her happiness trance and followed Tucker down to where the class was waiting.

Danny was standing there, with Frostwalker behind him. "DANNY!" Sam screamed, moving through the class to get to him. She hugged him, and he returned it with a kiss too.

"Hey Sam." Danny said smiling.

"You're okay, thank goodness." Sam said relieved.

"Yeah, but I am exhausted, I just wanna go to sleep." Danny said yawning.

"But there are so many people that want to ask questions, and see you, and-" Sam was cut short by another kiss.

"All that can be done tomorrow, I am pretty sure I'm about the just fall asleep here, so going to bed might be better. Everything can wait for tomorrow." Danny said in a commanding voice.

Despite everyone wanting to protest, they let him head to bed with Sam. "Well everyone, I say you all do the same, we are waking up bright and early tomorrow." Pandora said walking in. She knew Danny was exhausted, and didn't want to bother him, regardless if she was his mother or not.

Sam took Danny to the temporary room, and before she could say anything, Danny face planted onto the bed and fell asleep. Sam chuckled and moved him over to be completely on the bed, as well as taking his outer layer of clothing off.

She had to resist going further, 'No Sam, you are quite literally less than 4 hours away from being allowed to do that legally, just wait.'

She took his shirt off, to which she blushed, and his pants, leaving just his underwear. She placed them in a clothes basket, and went to sleep herself.

_________________

The next morning, Sam was awoken by loud knocking. "Hey, chillax, we are still in bed." She said yawning.

Clearly this person didn't hear as they continued knocking, to which Sam groaned and was about to speak up when the door opened.

"Danny, I swear to god if yo-" Jazz said entering to see an almost naked Sam and an asleep and equally almost naked Danny.

Jazz blushed and said, "Oh, jeez, I guess you couldn't wait any longer could you."

"WHAT, NO!!! We are just, uh, waking up." Sam said.

The screaming woke up Danny as he jolted up. "Sam, are you okay!?!" Danny said before he looked at the situation. He was almost naked, Sam was almost naked, and Jazz was staring at them.

He looked around him, seeing he was in bed. "Ummm, what happened last night?" Danny said, not making Sam's case look any better to Jazz.

"What do you mean what happened last night!" Jazz asked confused. 'Did Sam get Danny drunk? Did she drug him?' Jazz thought the worst.

"Danny, you were so tired, before you could do anything when you got in, you face planted onto the bed. I removed your dirty clothes, and move you completely into the bed. Nothing. Happened. Last. Night." Sam said.

"Okay, okay, anyways, Danny, it's time to celebrate, hurry, before everyone else wakes up." Jazz said.

Danny and Sam quickly got dressed and went outside with Jazz. Pandora was waiting for him, along with Ember, Kitty, Dani, and Tucker. Pandora greeted him with a big hug.