4. Here to Help

PREVIOUSLY:

"DANNY, WHAT HAPPENED!?!"
_______________________

Everyone looked to the source of the familiar voice, and it was a blue ghost with a guitar on her back. "Ember!?" people said with different expressions.

"How do you know my son you ghostly bastard!" Maddie yelled.

"Your son? You barely know your own child. Let me help him, please." Ember pleaded.

"I don't trust any god damn filthy ghost. I am going to ki-" Maddie started aiming her weapon.

"MADDIE, LET HER THROUGH!!!" Danny screamed followed by him screaming in pain.

"BROTHER!!!" Ember screamed

"Brother? Why is a ghost calling my child brother?" Maddie angrily asked.

"I need to see him." Ember said phasing through some bus seats to get past the mad hunter in order to get to Danny. This scared all the kids except Tucker, Sam, and Jazz away from him. "Hey sis." Ember whispered to Jazz. "Hey, here to help?" She replied.

_______________

Some of the ghosts became close to Danny and Jazz, their sisters were Princess Dora, Ember, and Kitty, while Johnny was just as close as family, I mean, he and Kitty were finally married. Ember's family never really cared about her, Dora had that jerk of a brother, and Kitty, she didn't really remember her family. So they made their own family.

_______________

"Yeah, Pandora said to keep on eye on you guys, I went after the guy that shot to make sure he didn't finish the job, although I doubt he could've done it." Ember replied.

"Who was it?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't get to him, I- I don't know." Ember said getting angry and sad before Danny weakly put a hand on her. "It is ok sis, you did more than I could've asked for." He said as he spat up blood. "You need to stop moving and just shut up bro." Ember said moving his hand off her.

"I have a way to help him, but you may not like it." Ember said. "Just do it." Sam replied.

Ember turned around getting ready to explain. "Hello Danny's class, long time no see, anyways, I have a way to help Danny." Ember said getting a response of whispers.

"Why should we trust a dirty ghost." Maddie said. "Sweetie, maybe she is trying to help. She did call Danny brother." Jack tried to grab Maddie but she slipped away.

"Listen to Jack, Maddie. Danny has saved me many times, I haven't ever been able to repay him." Ember said. "STOP LYING, DANNY KNOWS NO GHOST!!!" Maddie screamed in denial.

"Maddie shut *cough* up, just listen to her." Danny rasped as he cough up more blood. Now he was half faking it, he was healing pretty quickly, but he needed some more ghost energy to finish necessary healing and replenish his energy.

"You guys may not like it, but remember how chanting my name gave me power. If you guys chant my name, I can use it to help speed up his recovery." Ember said.

Now Maddie was really mad. "WHY SHOULD I EVEN LET YOU BE HERE FOR ANOTHER SECOND. YOU ARE JUST GONNA TRICK US, ALL OF YOU FILTHY GHOSTS ARE EVIL AND UNTRUSTWORTHY!!!" Maddie screamed putting a blaster to Ember's head.

"If it doesn't work, or I can't help, I give you full permission to shoot me." Ember said calmly. Maddie hesitated, and finally gave some room.

"You have 5 minutes to start helping, better make it count." Maddie said. Everyone started chanting Ember's name, as she kneeled down and put her hands over the circle of stitches.