1. Prologue

A/N: This story is one where events in the TV show went exactly how it did, except for one thing, Danny Phantom's identity wasn't revealed. Tucker didn't become mayor, pretty much all of Phantom Planet didn't happen. Also, because D-stabilized did happen, Valerie now trusts or at least gives the benefit of the doubt to some ghosts, as she found out about Vlad and Danny Phantom being right and a good ghost. I will go into some details here, but yeah, that's the basics, now to go over how things will look in the story:

I have many different devices that I will be working on this from, some with harder to reach text settings. Anyways, in general, the POV will be defaulted to 3rd person unless determined differently at the beginning and occasionally also during the chapters. I will most likely mess up the grammar, spelling, and such on occasion, but I'll try my best.

Speaking will be shown " " and some thoughts will be shown with ' ' or if more appropriate will be just shown regularly depending on the POV and situation.

I am not going to go over everything, just some stuff with changes from the show.

Alright, into the story:
______________________

Danny Fenton, a kid with a troubled childhood. His parents never really paid attention to him or his sister Jazz. His parents were ghost hunters, spending time in the lab so often, they wouldn't take him to school, tuck him into bed, or even come to his 8th grade promotion. No, he didn't see them as parents. The only one of his family he truly saw as family, was his sister. Jazz took care of Danny, helped him when he was sick, was a sister and a caretaker. She was one of the only three people he trusted, or, one of the only three completely living people.

See, Danny has 2 other friends, his best friends, one of them more than that. Sam Manson and Tucker Foley, two friends he had know from at least second grade, he didn't really remember much before that. These three were know at the school as the mysterious trio, always being made fun of and being bullied.

Well, they had these normal lives of the odd kids, Sam being the goth, Tucker a techno-geek, and Danny, well, he was just seen as a loser.

However, things changed for them when Danny was just 14...

(A/N: Starts uncontrollably moving head to the beat of the theme song.)

His parents built this strange machine to go to the world of ghosts. But, it didn't work, so they just gave up. Then Danny and his friends went down to the lab, and Danny decided, with encouragement from Sam and Tucker, to go inside. He put on a safety suit, and walked inside. Inside, he tripped on some wired and put his hand out to the wall to get his footing back, but he pressed the on button for the machine.

*ZAP*

Danny was shocked as the portal had turned on. Figuratively and literally. Sam and Tucker screamed to him, as he was shocked by the ghost portal, supposedly being shocked by 10 million volts. Sam and Tucker believed that their friend was dead, and well he was. Well, he was half dead.

When Danny had regained consciousness, he realized that he had snow white hair, and glowing green eyes. He had become a half ghost. He was able to go through walls, become invisible...

(A/N: You know the theme song, and most likely what powers he acquires/discovers)

He knew he had to stop the ghost that were coming through the portal, and like that, he became known as a hero by the name Danny Phantom, with just his 2 closest friends and his sister knowing his secret. Although not everyone saw him as a hero.

That was over 3 years ago.

_____________________

Present time:

Danny's 18th birthday was 4 days away, but another day of his was close behind.

His death day was the day after.

As Danny neared the end of his senior year, he could sense that something bad was going to happen. No, his ghost sense didn't go off, but he just knew something terrible was about to be revealed.

As he was becoming more and more alert, a hand touched his. He turned around and was about to punch until.
"Ahh, what the hell Danny!?!"

He opened his eyes to see a frightened Sam. "Is this how you greet your girlfriend?" Sam asked.

"Sorry Sam, I'm just a bit on edge."

"Care to explain why?"

"I don't know exactly, I just feel something bad is going to be revealed soon, and I had this gut wrenching feeling it involves Elle." he said hugging Sam.

Elle was, well, there is no easy way to put it, Danny and Sam's daughter. No no no, they didn't do the dirty.... yet, no, that would've been illegal, especially since Sam was already 18 while Danny was still 17. No, his formerly believe clone cousin, Danielle Phantom, was actually a clone made from Danny and Sam's DNA. How Vlad got Sam's DNA remains a mystery. But it didn't really matter, Dani was their daughter, before they were even 15 they had their own daughter. They lived in the Ghost zone together, Danny, Sam, and Dani. They lived in his motherly figure's castle, Pandora. They lived there along with Pandora, and well, the other ghost inhabitants, and occasionally Jazz. Tucker would visit here and there, but he preferred sleeping at his house in the human world. There was no complaints from their parents, as they were oblivious to it. Both Sam and especially Danny's parents didn't care enough about their own kids to notice that they weren't even spending their time after school in their house. Back to Dani, well, they didn't find out about her being their child until about a year after defeating Pariah Dark, the previous ghost king.

(A/N: I will use both Dani and Elle as nicknames for Danielle)

'Speaking of which, who is the new ghost king?' Danny thought to himself.

He was quickly distracted from that subject when Tucker called out to the two lovebirds.

"Hey you two, class is almost starting, you're gonna be late." He yelled to them.

As they got to class and settled down, Mr. Lancer got the classes attention.

(A/N: I know that they had him in freshman year, but it just makes it easier in my head.)

"Attention class, I have an announcement to make." He bolted in a serious yet excited tone. Danny felt like the terrible thing was getting closer and closer. "We have just gotten an amazing opportunity for a field trip." Mr. Lancer said. The kids started to get excited.

"Oh, maybe we are going to the new theme park."

"Probably just some dumb museum."

"I wonder if we're going to the mall."

"Settle down students." Mr. Lancer said regaining the classes attention. "We have some very special guests that will be giving us a once in a lifetime experience of the-"

"GHOST ZONE!!!" as Maddie and Jack Fenton burst in from the door interrupting yet also completing Mr. Lancer's sentence.

Danny's eyes widened, and he saw Tucker and Sam with the same reaction.

Now Danny knew what terrible thing he had sensed.

________________________

Hey readers, I don't expect for many to read this as I have been inactive for a while, but I just wanted to quickly say...

Yes, this is another ghost zone field trip. I know there are so many, but I mean, it is what I was thinking of before I even got back onto this app to see all the others that had done this.

I apologize, but I hope it won't be too similar to others that you lose interest. Although I would understand that if you did. Anyways, I will be writing frequently for a while, but it will slow down and speed up and varying increments. Hope you enjoyed.