Coco: Y/n I have to give you something.

Y/n looked at Coco a bit surprised.

Y/n: give me something?

Coco: yes I got you a very nice present and I want you to close your eyes so I can give it to you.

Y/n: your wish is my command~

Y/n L/n closed his eyes and in a blur Coco moved swiftly she quickly planted her lips onto Y/n's his eyes shot open Y/n was so shocked at what he was seeing that he didn't know how to respond the kiss felt amazing but he knew this was wrong but yet it felt so right within a few seconds the two of them felt a burning sensation on their bodies this was the marking process taking effect Coco could feel the brand being placed upon her back and Y/n L/n felt her Mark being branded upon his right thigh.

Coco: what the hell just happened?!

Y/n: then it is true.

Coco: what is true?

Y/n: your feelings of love for me are true, are they not?

Coco: well yes it's true I do love you, but what was that burning?!

Y/n: well as you know I am the darkness and I am a god-level entity so whenever a god-level entity falls in love with someone and vice versa the two parties are branded to each other making them both marked by one another in a way we are married in the eyes of the universe you belong to me and I belong to you we are partners everything down the middle 50/50.

Coco: whoa!!!

Y/n: hell yeah Whoa!!!

Y/n: now I just got to figure out what I'm going to tell the others hopefully they won't be too mad.

Coco: oh that's right I heard you had a harem well it looks like I'm now part of it~

Y/n: well there's no point in prolonging the inevitable let's head back and hopefully my head will remain on my body by the time this is all over.

Y/n L/n picked up Coco Bridal Style she smiled kissed him on the cheek Y/n L/n then used the power of the space Stone to teleport the two of them back to the academy when they got back to the academy Y/n put Coco down much to her dismay they then headed off to dorm 1408 when they got there they were immediately greeted by all the women Y/n L/n loved very dearly.

Rias: hello my love it's nice to see you back where were you?

Y/n: I had a lovely day trip to Paris strong with a good friend of mine I have something to tell you all though.

Y/n then looked extremely guilty the girls immediately noticed this and became very suspicious.

Rachnera: honey what did you do?

Y/n L/n immediately showed off the new marking on his body Coco stepped forward and smiled.

Coco: sorry ladies but it looks like I'm now in the harem~