fifteen.

And he's in her dinky couch once again, with the black coloured electric guitar plugged into the amplifier in his grasp. Strumming it slowly, his chalk white fingers sliding down the fretboard ever so smoothly. Jaemin thought maybe it was a good idea just to spend a little more time with the friend he has been neglecting, and partially because he wanted to get his hands on her guitar.

"Angel, don't you think your guitar sounds way off key..." He grumbles in annoyance, strumming each metallic string with awkwardly sounding notes given off. "Yeah I didn't touch it in like two to three months, what did you expect?" Areum grabs a cup of coffee with at least more than eight shots of espresso, just the way he likes how his coffee was made.

"Do you still have the tabs for the song we wrote together like last year or something?" It was the first ever song they wrote together, although it wasn't that bad, that starry night contained memories, great ones and she's never planning on forgetting them. "Yeah of course, I think it's on my table, I'll go get it for you."

Under a sky of perfect midnight velvet, under stars so brilliant they drew the eyes heaven bound, their head against the wooden coffee table with their eyes drooping. The pieces of paper, crushed, scribbles everywhere and crowded with words.

"We aren't getting anywhere at this rate, angel." Jaemin sighs in annoyance, he jutted his bottom lip out, redirecting the air-flow to his rather long bangs. For that brief moment hsi raven hair fanned upwards before resettling just over his eyes. "Tell me why we actually planned to write a song and here we are all frustrated over it." Her eyes glanced at the ticking wooden clock hung on her walls.

Time has its own flow and in that its own beauty, for it cannot be commanded by wind as water can, yet only pass with unique divinity and great speed. "We're just wasting time at this point. Thank god we made the melody and chords first, now the lyrics are a problem, it doesn't sound right." His hands fumbled at the white A4 paper, raising his eyebrows as he sang the lyrics along with its melody. The other hand is in the bag of Doritos he has bought on the way here from the nearby supermarket.

Areum grabs ahold of the paper with numerical digits written over six lines, biting at her lower lips all saddened. "Angel stop biting on it already, the skin's already dry and peeling..." He brings his fingers up to her lips, gingerly brushing against the almost skinless bottom lips of hers. "It's a habit, you can't stop me" She sticks her tongue at him, licking at his fingers to get it off her lips.

"What the fuck angel, disgusting." He rubs his finger against the black jeans with whatsoever chains attatched onto it, cleaning off her saliva. Jaemin is dressed in a long loose-sleeved checkered sweater and black cuffed jeans. A chain which connected from his pants to his belt loops, and a black belt yet his jeans still hung loosely.

A pair of white tube socks, and a pair of checkerboard black Vans he had kicked off earlier and his skull designed skateboard by her door. Black crossed earring hung, swaying loosely, with black studs decorating his ear. The black Adidas cap, hiding his fluffy raven hair, the silver chain with his specially carved initials 'njm' Areum has ordered for him off online shopping.

"Angel, are you okay? What's taking you so long?" He snaps out of her stance with the rasp in his voice, returning to reality, the end of her lips lifting a little at the short reminiscing of that night. Areum could feel his hot breath against her neck, gently blowing against her skin as chills ran down her spine, out of pleasure.

"Nothing, something just got to me earlier, nothing much." There's a smile on her face, a comforting and reassuring one, a smile that he finds comfort in. "You sure?" He brushes her bangs back with his bony fingers, tousling her hair before giggling at the sight in front of him. "You look so beautiful." His words have a great impact, and he doesn't know about it.

Her heart could be heard palpitating against her chest ever so loudly as it yearned to be freed, she could feel her heart dropping to the pit bottom of her stomach and blood rushing to her cheeks, what a great night to have a great flow of blood. "Are you okay, why are you burning up again." Concerned laced his voice, placing the back of his hand against her forehead. "I like this side of Jaemin better, the one that doesn't throw a tantrum abruptly."

Her words took him aback, never has he felt this way, never has anyone told him about it, his one night dates were just there for his help, his looks and their instagram worthy post with a charming male. "Thanks, I've been trying to control it ever since I started escorting others, and figured out it'd benefit everyone around me and myself."

"That's so mature of you Jae, I'm proud of you." Areum ruffles his hair, pushing him out of her bedroom and flicking the lights off to further prevent her puppy from waking up. He flops on to her couch, letting out a sigh for the nth time of the night. "If only I could bring you out to galas and dinners with me, that would make the event so much more interesting."

"I mean that would happen, in your dreams or when you become the host of a gala then you could invite me." She sends him a cheshire grin, a cheeky one. "Are you staying over for the night, it's been awhile since you did. Not saying I missed it but just a thought?" Jaemin steals a glance at her, stalling time as he lets out a long hum in response, sliding his fingers down the fretboard as he strummed the first two lines of the tabs.

"Provided you let me have some fun with you... On the bed...?"