Another dimension

Start from the beginning

"Mum shhh" Jihyo hushed.

"Calm down mum"

"Right" Chanyeol sighed.

"Jihyo, Jack. Follow me, Rose you stay home and rest."

"W-what why!? Am I not allowed to find my son?!" Rose protested.

"Ah-uh" Chanyeol stopped her while placing one finger near her lips.

"Listen to what I say."

"No!"

"Rose please just stay home and get some rest, you haven't slept for three days" Jack comforted her.

Rose was actually really tired so she listened and went back home. While Chanyeol, Jihyo and Jack were going to the woods to find more about Jimin.

Rose opened her door with the keys, stepping in. She sat on the sofa, calming herself down from this mess.

After 5 minutes, she started to hear the phone ringing.

The phone rang everywhere, in the kitchen, living room and more. She's confused and doesn't know what to do about it.

She walks over to the kitchen, picking up the phone. No one spoke, so she hung up.

Right after the hung up, she saw a hand trying to reach out of the wall. She's terrified.

She froze to see what happens, then she heard a boy screaming.

It's was Jimin.

She ran over to the walls, tearing them open then she saw Jimin is blocked from a red and bloody transparent window.

She tries to break it but it didn't work.

"MUM"

"JIMIN WHAT IS HAPPENING"

"MUM PLEASE GET ME OUT PLEAS-"

Something cut off his sentence, the growling was being heard again. A hideous looking creature was miles behind him.

The creature had no eyes, but a flower-like mouth, its body is disgusting like red vomit. And its hand are long and sharp.

(It's those Demogorgon from Stranger Things)

"MUM HE'S COMING"

Rose was shocked by this situation, she had never seen anything like this, this looked like it came from some sci-fi movie.

"JIMIN RUN QUICK, HIDE AND STAY SAFE" Rose yelled as Jimin quickly ran.

The walls start to become normal again.

What she saw just now was the Upside down, aka another dimension. The evil dimension.

"Taehyung~ wake upppp time for school" Jennie called while she goes into Taehyung's bedroom.

"Hey mum"

"Hey, sweetheart" she sat next to him on the bed.

"I..um I don't feel like going to school today I um I feel very tired"

"Oh, sure just stay home and um are you sure you're fine alone?"

"Yes mum"

"Ok, see you later" she exited and closed the door.

"Code red Jungkook Jin code red!" Taehyung immediately snatched the walkie talkie, warning and informing Jungkook and Jin about last night.

Jungkook and Jin came to his house later, quitting school.

"Ok, what is this shit again" Jungkook complained.

"The girl, Sana..or Twelve she knows about Jimin"

"Is she name Sana or twelve?" Jin asked

"Both!"

"I knew it! She kidnapped Jimin!"

"NO JUNGKOOK NO!" Taehyung yelled out of frustration

Sana walked up to them, they lay their eyes on her, waiting for her to explain something.

"How did you know about Jimin, can you explain a bit?" Jin asked nicely

She sat on the chair, on the table, there is the boy's D&D they played last time.

She pushes all the toy figures away, leaving the Demogorgon and a boy figure alone on the table.

She flipped the board into the black side of the board, placing the boy with the Demogorgon.

"I don't understand?" Jungkook questioned.

"The upside-down" Taehyung responded

Lights flashes as the laboratory were working on a project.

Another Dimension, known as the upside-down.

The Seoul Laboratory discovered this a long time ago, but they didn't expose this to anyone.

Every day they use innocent lives to sacrifice to find out what's about this upside-down thing.

Every time someone goes inside the entrance, they get eaten by those creatures.

The lab has a deep underground for this discovery. Once you entered the underground level, you will see those white and small floating chips in the air.

There's a control centre in front of the upside-down entrance. The entrance looked like a red stone, a gooey and disgusting red stone.

People have to wear white and protective costumes to go inside to discover this mystery.

Doctor Park Jinyoung is the owner of this lab, he used to raise Sana and use her for experiments.

Sana doesn't do dangerous experiments such as going into the upside-down.

They can only use her for testing her powers and telling her to spy on people in cold and watery places.

"Sir, she's still missing" the worker stood next to Dr JYP.

"Find her. Find twelve, go to the radio spies"

⚠️Photosensitive and trigger warning⚠️

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(If y'all are wondering this is what the Demogorgan looks like👇🏻)

-------(If y'all are wondering this is what the Demogorgan looks like👇🏻)