His eyes start watering.

I feel his words all over my body especially in my heart.

"Rojo," I grab his hand and sit beside him.

"I'm sorry. My anxiety is up. My b. I wouldn't want to stand between you and your dreams. I'm not that type of person-"

"You are my dream," he laughs.

"I'm only reacting this way cause I care about this a lot. I don't want it to be some karmic shit but it'll be one hell of a lesson if it was. I thank the most high for you... I-I can't afford to just pick up and move to Mew Mexico-"

"I'll pay for it."

"No," I decline.

He furrows his eyebrows and gets frustrated.

"If you had the money you wouldn't mind going?"

"No I wouldn't... but I don't want this to be this type of relationship mi amigo."

"What type of relationship?" He looks at me like Im loco.

"You already older than me-"

"So what? You wanna go?" He asks again.

I sigh and bury my face into my palms.

"Come here," he wraps an arm around me and moves my hands.

He makes me look at him.

Rojo's POV

"He's always wanted to travel," I hear my spirits.

"You wanna travel anyways-"

"How you know-"

"Spirits snitching."

He sucks his teeth and lays down on his side. I lay down beside him, facing him.

"I'm not gonna pressure it," I lace my fingers with his.

"And I can just save it until we're more stable for you," I tell him.

"I'm not moving next weak. It was supposed to be next month for sure though. You choose. Tell me wassup-"

"Fuck," he gets mad at himself.

He looks at me like the side eye emoji and it makes me laugh.

"It's fear I know it is. That's why me and him get into these moments. We both need to resolve fear over and over again. Have faith," I hear his thoughts but don't speak on it.

He sighs and climbs on top of me.

"It's hard for me to get outta my comfort zone," he admits.

I nod while looking up at him.

"And you're a gemini; you love new things and challenges way more than me," he says.

I nod.

"If you renig, kid nap me, or do anything out of line to me. I will ask permission to fuck you up. You have me now. You can't unstick me-"

"Yes!" I roll us over and kiss all over him.

He starts laughing while I go crazy in the crook of his neck.

I'm finna cry.

I stop and eye him. A tear drops from my cheek and hits him. He wipes my face.

"I'll be great to you," I tell him.

I got bread bread. Long bread. Not short.

"I'll be great to you too," he smiles.

"Prometo?" I ask.

He sticks his pinky out. I grab it with mine.

"Prometo."

I'm loving this. Like this is literally so exiting for me. I wanna move to New Mexico so fucking bad ugh. Anyways guys love you. Thnx for lookinnnn and peepin. What y'all think! Make sure you vote, comment, and share.

Here's my Instagram: https://instagram.com/iamwinklebottom?igshid=m72x6vrszqdw

Here's my website. I'm a starving artist currently and recovering from an injury. Please donate or shop my store. More items coming soon! https://www.iamwinklebottom.com

I make music! https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/DxMt1gVKK8iAAS7s7

And I'm spiritual. I also offer tarot readings!! (4 years experience) Here's my youtube! https://youtube.com/channel/UCB5oEx_9q1288XEq0nhnQpA