•16•

Bembé's Pov

I look in the mirror and flex.

"We can get it crackin-crackin," I jig.

I wipe the water off my body and put my favorite briefs on.

"We can get crackin lil tay-k I'm bout that action," I jig.

I drape my towel around my neck and start greasing my hair.

"Bitch tryna get wifed but my dick she can get up. Smoke about a thot, if you want it we can get up," I rap while using my brush as a mic.

"Bembé!" I hear Nola on the other side of the door.

I ignore her, so she busts through.

The lock broke.

"Chicken noodle soup choppa cook a nigga shit up, ion want no love lil bitch. I'm tryna get a nut," I rap over her tryna talk.

Her face is all healed now.

She tries to yell over my music, but I ignore her and keep two stepping. She tries to grab my speaker so I pick it up and hold it in the air so she can't reach it.

"Ugh!" She grunts.

I laugh in her face and keep jigging.

"She drinks lemonade, I drink Lipton.
Jugs are Minute Maid, nigga come and get some. Put the thooka down pussy nigga put yo fist up," I put my fist up and air box her.

She stops trying and looks at me with a straight face.

She mad as hell with her hair all over her head.

I laugh, but my music is interrupted by a text. I try to pick it up but she grabs it and dips off.

"Trae tu culo. Mi telepone!" I chase her.

She goes in her room and locks her door. My music stops and I start banging.

"How does it feel, eh? How does it feel!" She gets buck.

"Ight Im playing bruh. Open the door, lo siento, perdona mane. Im waiting for a text," I tell her.

"Nope!"

"Nola, ight sorry-"

She unlocks the door and swings it open. She looks at me in shock.

"What-"

"When... were you... finna-tell-ya sista that you and Rojo text! Let alone are going on a date," she smiles with her eyebrows raised and her eyes wide as fuck.

I feel my body heat up. I try to keep my face straight but end up looking dumb as hell when I finally smile.

"Ain no date," I grin.

It's not really a date. Is it?

"Ooo, come here," she yanks me in her room and locks the door.

She hands me my phone and pushes me on her bed.

"Why you more excited than me?" I sit up straight.

She starts walking around her room and going through her dressers and cabinets above her alters and her desk.

"Nola," I call her name.

She looks back at me and smiles while still searching.

"Bruh don't ignore me..."

She turns around with a few bottles and container in her hands. She puts them on the bed and opens one.