I get out of bed and walk over to him.

My body is weak, but I don't mind. I can't wait until I recover so he can knock it down again.

"You okay?"

His straight face turns into a smile.

"Woo hoo!" He shocks me.

"What," I laugh.

He lifts me up and starts spinning us around. He kisses all over me. I wrap my legs around him.

"What is going on... you win the lottery?"

He sits on the bed with me on top of him.

"I met a giant goal. I crunched the numbers. I was expecting to meet it in four months. Not one. I-"

His face straightens while staring at me. He clears his throat and looks away.

I feel his worry, but don't know what it is. It makes my face go straight.

"What? What's wrong?"

He lays back and runs his hands over his face.

"What nigga damn? Dimelo... you okay?"

"I did sumn. I bought a new shop," he says.

"Okay! Congrats," I smile.

"It's in New Mexico..."

I feel all my energy lower.

Oh- well. I guess I-

Fuck my life.

"Well... congrats. I'm sure I can't go, so this was fun while it lasted," I get up.

"Hey!" He grabs me.

I pull away.

"I tried for it before this became this. I've been so wrapped up in you that I forgot. You know you my baby, mi Papi Chulo. Bonito niño."

"Stop playin bruh. I ain never had this before in my life. My way of thinking and being has changed and then boom... this. I whole took dick... in my ass."

I start getting frustrated.

"Listen I-"

"Can I have some clothes so I can go man. This is wack as fuck."

"Why are you giving up on me so easily. This ain happening again. We went through this in the bathroom," he looks at me with disappointment in his eyes.

It sounded like a breakup.

"I'm not breaking up witchu!" He reads my mind.

"Well... you leaving me!"

"You tryna leave right now! You supposed to be mi novio! What if I want you to come? Does it matter Bembé? Did you think about that? Im not finna pressure you at all, but the last thing I wanted was to leave yo lil stubborn ass here... unless that's truly what you want. I care so much about you, g. I'm not leaving you. And I damn sure ain breaking up with you. You mean so much to me I'll try to go back on it just to stay here with you! I promise this wasn't me tryna push you away... just calm down and let's fix it. Come on bae," he pleads and holds his hand out.