Episode 45: When Will It All Stop?

Start from the beginning

               Tch. I'm not going to win am I? I need my saber. I need the strength robbed from me! I need something! Anything!

               But I won't get it.

               My feet work on instinct, and I try to run the fvck away, but a giant weight landslides on me, his legs parted and sitting on my back while he furiously grabs my head, screams leaving my lips just prior to him shoving my face smack dap and painful into the snow with all his might that I can't breathe or handle the abuse properly.

               And then I feel it.

               Something warm soaking the side of my cheek, my neck, my hair, and...

               What is it? What is that?

               Why am I screaming? Oh gosh, something burning.            

               Why is he holding the ear ring that Carl gave me?

               What...

               Is...Is my ear- Is my ear fvcking bleeding?!

               Did...Did he...

               What the fvck did he do?!

               "AH-" I feel my face turn hot from the burn of my flesh ripped apart, blood generous in its appearance afterwards that it scares me to see this much.

               "You fvckin' her?!" The other asks because of my uncontrolled voice and breathing, my hands trying to clutch my ear properly but they're too numb to do anything right.

               "I ripped this motherfvcker out!" He turns back to the other two, slowly walking over to me, my hateful glare on them while my body lies completely exhausted at their feet.

               Sh1t! Fvck!

               Fvck.

               I'm really tired, and I can't even manage to scream yet it hurts like crazy!

               Fighting beforehand, being tossed around till it's a hard thing to stand in this snow, and now thi! Its unbelievable how badly a ripped ear lobe hurts, but they don't care. I'm the one who has to feel it...and it's excruciating.

               "Hit me in the face b1tch?" The one I knocked down looks me over, scoffing a second before unbuttoning his pants, reaching down and using his boot to turn me on my stomach before I hear the sound of the other two undoing their zippers, my strength left directed to trying to get away, but after a foot presses down on my wrist, I hear one start to speak.

               "This is what you deserve you little fvcker."

               "What the heIl?!" One of my eyes shut to keep the snow out as I glare back up at them, tight jawed and desperate.

               They're sick...these people, they're crazy.

               A moaning, disgusting chuckles and swears are being passed above me, and I'm trying to block out the images, all the fvcked up images of them tugging themselves while standing so close, hovering, only to hear them shout out a repulsive sound while I fight their restraining shoes on me best I can, and shake with the experience of my eyes glossing at the knowledge that they're purposely coming on me, like I was nothing, like I was sh1t, and they release everything on me, that I clench my teeth and try to keep from sobbing out of untamed anger when they decide to urinate on me, my clothes dirty and my hand shaking from something so great I can't describe it to myself.