𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

His alarm was loud and annoying, just repeating the same obnoxious beeping noise. Angrily, Karl smacked his alarm and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head, promptly to fix his hair. Today's the day.. Karl thought to himself.

  Karl grabbed his phone and checked his messages, and the group chat was flooded. Maybe because this school started an hour after his old one.

Salad Gang🥗

Tina🧡 7:27
Karl!!
Are you up??

5up💕 7:28am
Tina he starts an hour after us, his lazy ass is probably still  alseep.

Sykunno🍃 7:30am
Let's leave him happy messages for his first day :D

Corpse🐇 7:30am
Goodmorning Sykunno :)
I agree, Karl you freak I hope you have a good day of  school.

Tina🧡 7:31am
Especially without us :( But have a good day Karl Bub, I love you :]

Sykunno 🍃 7:31am
Morning Corpse🥰!
Karl I hope you have a great day!

5up💕 7:32am
Karl have an amazing day, don't let anyone get to you.  I am going start getting ready now so I won't be late.

Brooke🌸 7:56am
Sorry I just  checked my phone. Karl have an outstanding day! Please be yourself and be nice to yourself. Also make friends, none that can replace us though!!

Karl🐸 8:29am
Morning to you suckers, I will try and have a good day, you all do the same [:

    Karl couldn't help but smile at his friends messages. They were so cute, that gave him his motivation for the day, somewhat. Slowly he got out his bed, and went into his bathroom. Staring in the mirror he rolled his eyes, I look like shit. He started the shower and did usual morning necessities.

   After his midly long hot shower, he walked out his bathroom to change. He gazed over at the clock, maybe he was in the shower a little too long? He didn't even get the chance to do his hair, he threw on his clothes and bolted to the living room. He grabbed a banana off the table and dashed to his car.

-

   Well he didn't know where his school was, so he got lost along the way twice, making him even more late then he already was. Karl grabbed his keys and rushed into the front office, where plentiful of students sat.

   "How may I help you?" The front desk lady asked. She had on red lipstick, curled dirty blonde hair, big black circular glasses, and a white blouse. Her name tag read 'Ms.Cynthia'.

   "My name is erm— My name is Karl Jacobs and it's my first day here as a senior." He struggled to get out. It was too many new faces around him, it didn't feel comforting, it made him weary and very anxious.

   The lady looked at him for a second, getting the anxious vibes from the boy. She started typing on her computer then printing something. She looked around the room before landing her glance on a short hispanic boy, wearing a LAFD beanie.

   "Alex come here please." She had dominance when speaking loudly, and the boy walked over. A firm 'yes' came from the boy clearly shorter than Karl. "I'll ignore the fact you got in trouble on the first day without it even being an hour in if you show him his classes and locker. You two have the same home room and I am excusing you to go back, now bye." The male, assuming Alex, grabbed the paper and looked at Karl. He started to head out the door, before gesturing his hand for Karl to follow.  As the two boys left the office, she had a sly smile on her face.