16

"Yeji noona, will you come back here again?"

"Of course I would love to, Kai! I'd surely miss y'all!"

"How rude of you Kamal, won't you ask me that too?"

"Yah, stop being so whiny Ryu, you always visit here!"

"Whatever, Beom... Anyways, we'd get going now. Another warning— I told you to never forget to buy your groceries and to wash the laundry! The next time I come back, I would really put this place on sale so you'd live on the streets!"

Yeji silently laughed as Ryujin gave a lecture to the boys, finding it so cute that the guys are also afraid of this tiny badass. All of them had guilty faces on and were all standing awkwardly, like they were afraid to move an inch.

"Yeah... We'd remember that Ryujinie..."

"You'd better do."

"Okay okay, stop the lecture now... We have to go back, it's pretty late."

"Fine... See you when I see you, phoenixes..."

"Yes, Superior..."

Yeji scrunched her eyebrows at the way they spoke to each other, as it was so formal and it definitely had an underlying tone to it. Yeji knew it meant something, but she just shrugged it off and decided to ask later at the dorm.

And so they drove off and went back to their dorm.

"Hwang Yeji! I told already, I really do love milk! You can't have some! A big no. N.O."

"I'm just asking for one, why are you so mean?"

"Because they're mine! Hmppph, you even laughed at me before for being addicted to it..."

"I didn't!"

"You tried not to!"

"So I really didn't!"

"You almost did!"

"Oh, come on! We're literally arguing over a milk!"

"How could you?! Its not just a milk!"

Ryujin puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms, while glaring at the older one. Yeji, surprisingly, wasn't even scared of her glare like how she usually does. Probably because she looked so cute with the little pout and puppy eyes, that Yeji almost wanted to squish her cheeks. See, this is the cute side of Shin Ryujin that no one else can see, aside from Hwang Yeji.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry Jin..."

"Apology accepted. Request denied."

"What?! Don't be like that, I'm just asking for one!"

"And I'm not giving you any! You still insulted me, so its a no-no!"

"Fine. The boys were right, you're a meanie!"

"... Am I?"

Yeji gulped and looked away guiltily when she saw how sad the shorter one looked, silently cursing herself for mildly insulting Ryujin like that. She forgot that this girl was actually sensitive despite her bad-bitch and cold attitude, and could sometimes act like a baby. These were one of the times where she is a complete sensitive baby, and Yeji was still to figure out how to handle her.

"N-No, I didn't mean it like that..."

"... really? So I'm not a meanie, right?"