13

"Unnie, I wanna hit the arcade!"

"Arcade? Sure Yuna-ah, I'm in... How about you, Chaeryeong and Ryujin?"

"Oh well, Chaeryeong is free so she'll go with you. I have to go somewhere, could you go with me Ji?"

They finished eating their meal and roamed around the mall, but now the staffs we're already ignoring them just like what Ryujin wanted. Yeji and Lia stopped suspecting, and they just kept on laughing around with the new found gang.

"Eh? Where to? Why should I go?"

"Because it is really important and I can't do it alone, I also think that we still need one more person... Hey Lia, can you accompany us?"

"Huh?.... Oooh, Yeah sure. Let's go?"

"Hey, wait! Ryujin-ah you little brat, where are you goi—"

"Alright, bye Ryeong! Bye Yuna! Have some fun, and grab the opportunity!"

"Wait what?! Hey, I want to go to the arca hmmpphhhh!"

"Shut it Yeji, just follow us and let those two enjoy."

Ryujin and Lia dragged the confused Yeji out of the mall, leaving the two girls awkwardly talking to each other. Ryujin was glad that Lia caught in to what she meant, or else it would be a epic fail. She wanted to leave the two together so they can spend some time, and then they could confess. Yep, Chaeryeong also like Yuna and Ryujin knew that even tho her best friend kept it as a secret. They reached the parking lot and stopped in front of Ryujin' car, slightly catching their breath from their sudden exit.

"Okay... Now, what was that?"

"Ji, I'm quite shock that you haven't analyzed the plan I just did... We have to leave those two together so they can spend time and might confess..."

"C-confess? H-how? What—".

"Oh my gosh, Yeji! Chaeryeong and Yuna likes each other, without the both of them knowing! Man, you're so oblivious when it comes to romance..."

"Oooh... Wow, did you two planned this when you went to the bathroom earlier?"

"Nope, I planned it. Luckily, Lia caught on to my plan and helped me so it was a success. So, let's go somewhere?"

"Wait a minute, let me recover first... I'm still taking the info in..."

"Aisht, is there any nice place around Ryujin?"

"Uhh, dunno... How about one of our houses? I'm really tired, and I need some sleep. Who's house is free?"

"Yeji we'll be going to your house since you're taking a long time. Come on, let's get inside the car!"

"Wait what? Yah, I didn't agreed to that yet!"

"Hop in Ji, we're hitting the road now."

"Oh come on... I don't even know if my parents are home or not!"

"Fine. How about your house, Ryujin?"

"Whoops, I live in Busan. I don't have a house here, well my brother's house but that's out. I only have the dorm to stay at. So, where does Lia live Ji?"

"Oh, just near the school. I know the ways, let's go?"

"Wait, what the hell? I didn't even said we could go there!"