4

"What the— why is the fridge filled with milk?!"

Yeji exclaimed as she stared wide eyed at the contents inside the appliance. Boxes of milks with various flavors filled up most space inside the fridge, good thing there's was still some other stuffs like water and fruits. Still, she was shocked as hell.

"Ryujin loves milk? Unbelievable..."

Yeji muttered as she took the pitcher filled with water, successfully quenching her thirst. She can't process the fact that the rebellious bad girl AKA Shin Ryujin, was a fan of milk — she expected her to like beers and some alcoholic stuffs rather than a kid's drink. She imagined the girl drinking milk and she can't help but to laugh at the thought, I mean who wouldn't? A badass drinking milk, now that's absurd— at least it was for Yeji.

"Maybe it's not hers... Maybe it's for a friend, yeah, it definitely is for some friend."

Yeji made up her own explanation for that Milk Cartoons, refusing to believe that her dormmate owns it all. She put the pitcher back to the fridge before she went back to the living room to watch her new favorite movie, Frozen. Time passed, Yeji didn't noticed that she fell asleep.

It was already 8:00 PM when Ryujin came home, a box of pizza on her hand for dinner. She opened the door and was about to call her dormmate until she saw her peacefully sleeping on the living room with the television on. She found the sight too cute for her to handle, Yeji could definitely be the definition of cute for her. She closed the door behind her softly before heading to the kitchen to place the pizza there. She went to her room and changed to her nightwear which was a paired black buttoned up shirt and pajama. She went back to the living room and tried to wake Yeji up, assuming that she haven't had dinner yet.

"Hey, Yeji wake up..."

She shook her shoulders, which thankfully worked. Yeji sat up groggily, roaming her half opened eyes around to adjust to the light. Then she looked at the person in front of her, before her mind finally functioned.

"O-oh, Ryujin..."

"Yeah, that's me. Have you eaten your dinner yet? Or nah?"

"I haven't, I'll just buy outsi"

"Don't bother, I brought pizza for dinner. Is that fine?"

Yeji could only nod her head before she stood up and followed Ryujin towards the kitchen. Pizza, she missed that damn food so damn much. The two of the m sat down, as Ryujin opened the box.

"Ah, almost forgot!"

Ryujin stood up and opened the fridge, grabbing a carton of milk and punching the straw on it. Yeji stopped biting her pizza midway as she stared at the girl who was happily drinking the strawberry milk on her hands.

"You... All of those are yours?!"

"Uhh, yeah? What's up?"

"Nothing..."

Yeji only said but it was clear for Ryujin that she was up to something— she knew that it was surprising to see someone like her to love a child's drink. She found Yeji's reaction amusing tho, it was like she didn't knew whether to believe it or to leave it be.

"You mean it's absurd to know that I like this child's drink, right? It's funny to see a badass drinking a damn milk, right?"

"W-what? Ah, no no, not like that— it's just... Surprising?"

Ryujin only chuckled at her awkward rambling before she took a bite on her pizza, deciding that she'll explain about her milk addiction later.

"B-by the way, thanks for this dinner... And for being a nice dormmate."

"Pfft, the dinner's fine so don't mention it. But being a nice dormmate? Yeah, you should be thankful for that. I'm rarely nice and I'm quite sure you know that already, just don't get in my bad side okay?"

Yeji gulped and nodded her head, already feeling threatened by the other girl. How come someone who looks like an angel from heaven could be so threatening as a grim reaper? Yeji also definitely did not know the answer for that, so she just let it be. She still wanted to ask her about the milk cartons tho, so she'll just stay quiet for now. After finishing the whole box, Ryujin threw the garbages and asked Yeji to wait for her in the living room so they can discuss some house rules and some other stuffs that's important. Yeji obeyed and waited for her, fiddling with her fingers out of nervousness. Finally, she was already seated beside her with a few inches as a distance.

"Okay, let's get started. Let's decide the house rules..."

A/n: unedited