9

Ryujin knew she fucked up.

"Someone accidentally hit me with a ball earlier, quite harder than I thought actually. Don't worry, it's no biggie..."

She swiftly made up a lie, avoiding to ruin her bad image more in front of Yeji and her friends. How would they react if she'll say she got into a fight this morning? She'd definitely get pushed out of her seat and a food dumped in her head. So its a big no-no.

"What? Ughh, let's get you to the infirmary..."

"Oh no, its fine... I'll just go there on my own. I believe you have some important matters to discuss with your friends, right?"

Yeji frowned and defeatedly slumped on her seat. Ryujin was right, she had to talk with her friends. So she slowly nodded her head at her, letting her stand up from her seat.

"I'll see you at the dorm, don't worry. Or I might catch up and walk with you... So, I'll get going now. See ya later Ji!"

Ryujin patted her head before walking out of the cafeteria, casually glaring at students. Yeji sighed and turned to glare at the two people in front of her.

"For the love of fries! What the hell?! You guys... I told you she's a friend! You should've let me explain things first before acting like that towards her! Don't you know that she's receiving too much hate already?!"

"Yeji, she deserves it—"

"Well fuck that because nobody deserves to be hated, not even her! Gosh, I can't believe you two! Did you two knew that I was the one who asked her to be my friend? Did you two even knew that she tried to decline because she knew that my reputation would be at stake if we became close? Did you know that she said making friends with someone like her would cause me trouble and that's why she hesitated? No! That's why you hate her, because you don't know who she really is!"

Yeji lashed out, her voice raising higher than she intended. The duo felt guilty upon hearing her say that, they indeed acted badly. They both had their head down, afraid to meet Yeji's blazing eyes. She was mad, and a mad Yeji is a rare sight.

"I'm — we're so sorry, Yeji unnie... We were just worried about you... I— we didn't mean to hurt your feelings nor did we intended to hurt her feelings... We are deeply sorry... Please forgive us..."

Yeji's harsh glare softened at the sight of her two best friends looking so guilty and defeated. She herself knew that she can never stay mad at this two, they are special to her.  She gave herself a mental scolding for lashing out on them too much— but she just can't help it since Ryujin was also a new friend.

"I— its fine... I understand... I'm sorry too, for lashing out and shouting at you..."

Yeji smiled and held each of their hands that were resting in the table, giving it a comfortable squeeze. Lia and Yuna looked up and smiled at her, both with teary eyes.

"We really are sorry Yeji... I hope we can apologize to Ryujin too, for we've insulted her..."

"She'll be fine Lia, she's understanding... I'm sure she'll forgive you, let's give it a try later... Now, let's eat?"

And the trio ate their lunch, talking about random stuffs as if they never had an argument. Well, that's how strong their friendship is.

"Ryeong..."

"Ryujiddaeng! Oh my gosh, I thought you won't visit me here in my house! Come here little brat! Dang, I missed your craziness!"

"Tss, why wouldn't I visit my sick friend? You might die without me knowing, then you'll hunt me with your ghost— ow, hey don't hit me!"

"Pabo! I won't die, this is just a stupid fever! You make it sound like I'm a deceased person, ughhh such a drama queen..."

Ryujin laughed and ruffled her friend's hair, whom was sitting on her bed. Lee Chaeryeong, Ryujin's best pal who was absent due to her high fever. She's a dance star that's also famous like Ryujin, and she's also a bit rebel but not too much like her friend is. Chaeryeong was the type of badass that messes around but does not fight physically, so she takes care of verbal fight.

"When will you go to school? It's so boring to mess around without you..."

"The next day perhaps, my fever's already goung down so I think I'm good to go... By the way, what's this on the school page huh? You're already friends with your dormmate AKA Hwang Yeji, a school representative? Eey, what does that mean? Do you like her?"

"Pfft, seriously Judy? She was the one who wanted to be my friend, who was I to turn down such an offer? Plus, she's a nice girl so its no problemó amigó..."

Ryujin calmly said, which Chaeryeong raised an eyebrow to. Her friend had a new friend, she was indeed happy for that. Ryujin was a meanie and people would usually avoid her so she salutes Yeji for being a friend to this big bad fluffball.

"Oh, did you know that I'm friends with Yeji too? Like I mean, we talk a lot especially in dance classes..."

"Really? Oh, well she haven't mentioned that to me. But its actually not surprising, you're both dance geniuses so you'll surely understand each other..."

"Speaking of dance, your dance number was so freaking amazing! Too bad I wasn't there, I could've brought a banner with me. Kidding aside tho, your video was spread like wildfire Ryu! Did  you even knew it reached 14 million views in just 2 hours? Damn girl your amazingly famous..."

"Shut it, that was the first time they saw me dance so of course it will be on social media... 'Bad Girl Dancing' surely sounds surprising to me..."

Chaeryeong could only laugh at her. Ryujin always downgrade herself when it comes to her own talents, and Chaeryeong thinks she's being too modest.