Nightmare (Skephalo, angst and fluff)

Skeppy has a terrible dream of BadBoyHalo leaving him.

Trigger warning(s): Nightmares, imagined breakup,

"Bad!"
Skeppy called for his boyfriend, running up behind him and wrapping his arms around the brunette, only to be forced off by BadBoyHalo himself.

"Darryl? Something wrong?"
Skeppy questioned, opting to use the mans real name.

"Yeah, something is," Bad snapped, "I want to break up."
Those words hit Skeppy like a train.
Oh god.
Oh gods, his worst nightmare was coming true.
"B-but..w-why?"
That seemed like the only thing he could say in the moment.

Bad scoffed, replying just after, "Isn't it obvious? You don't appreciate me and you always mess everything up with your dumb trolling and pranks," Bad spat, every word laced with hate.

"Darryl, I--" Skeppy was cut off.
"DON'T CALL ME THAT! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE MY REAL NAME YOU INCONSIDERATE, CHILDISH, IDIOT!"

"I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't know you felt that way... I'll t-try to be better, I-I'm sorry..."
Skeppy felt tears prick the corners of his eyes, fear bubbling up as Bad scoffed again.

"Stupid. Begging now, you're nothing but a pathetic, good-for-nothing, wannabe of a boyfriend. I wish I never met you."

Skeppy felt his heart shatter into millions of pieces, tears begging to flood his vision, his heart beat picking up, and feeling his body shake as violent sobs of pain and sadness racked the poor boys body.
"B-bu--"
"Oh quite, you're so pathetic. Just leave. We're done you waste."
Skeppy fell to the ground, feeling his knees shake and he curled into a ball, head in his hands.
"Weak. You have no right to cry," the statement was punctuated with a kick to Skeppy, not aimed at any particular spot, just meant to hurt Skeppy himself.

The crying seemed to go on forever until he was shaken awake.

He woke to being shook violently, salty tears running down his face as he gasped loudly for air.
Skeppy whipped his head around for whatever happened, confused.

What shocked him the most was Darryl next to him, warm hand on Skeppy's arm and concerned eyes looking into the youngers tear-filled own.

"D-d-da-dar-" Skeppy could barley get the name of his beloved out of his mouth between heart-shattering sobs.

"Shhhhh, it's all okay dear," Darryl comforts, bringing his lover into his arms and rocking him back and forth.

"I-I-- D-d-di-didn-n't y-you wanna b-break--" he cuts himself off with another heavy sob.
Darryl catches onto what Skeppy was trying to say, and he gasped in horror, only squeezing the poor boy closer to his chest.
"Of course not sweetheart. I would never," Darryl promises, leaving gentle kisses on Skeppy's head.

Skeppy's sobs and sniffles slowed to soft hiccups, and he didn't ever wanna let go of his boyfriend.
Skeppy was near passed out by the end of his crying, though the older never stopped rocking him.

Skeppy yawned, prompting a chuckle from Darryl, "Tired?"
He nodded, and he nuzzled closer into Darryl's chest.

Laying them back down, Darryl never let go of Skeppy to make sure he knew he was loved. That he was never going to be left alone like he previously thought.

Darryl smiled down at Skeppy, and he just laid there for about an hour, enjoying the warmth his lover provided.
He loved this. He loved Skeppy. He couldn't fathom why his boyfriend would think he wanted to break up, why would he?
Yeah, he pranked Darryl a lot, but it was all in good fun and/or faith and always apologized if it'd gone too far.

With one last kiss to Skeppy's forehead, Darryl let's himself fall into an easy and calm sleep just like his boyfriend, void of any remnants of the horrible nightmare.