Before Qi Yun spoke, he saw Xu Bao standing up as if angry.

This child is a good temper, and he is usually the most well-behaved. Moreover, Qi Yun had taken care of Qi Ming before. He felt that children were stupid before the age of two. He laughed when he was coaxed, and cried when he didn't remember anything.

But Xu Bao walked toward Ye Jiao with his short legs this time, holding Ye Jiao's calf, and fluently yelled out his most proficient words: "Mother, kiss."

Ye Jiao hurriedly picked up the rouge box, picked him up, sat down at the table, let Xiao Xubao sit on her lap, reached out and took the spoon from Qi Yun's hand, dug out the custard and fed it to Xu Bao.

Little Wawa ate sweetly, her brows that had just wrinkled loosened, and a happy smile appeared on her face.

This made Qi Yun a little puzzled: "Is he stuttering?"

Although Ye Jiao didn't understand mind-reading and had never raised other children, her mind was so pure, but she could understand some Xu Bao's thoughts.

Little Ginseng feeds him while facing Qi Yun and said: "He is angry that you always hang up and don't feed him. Next time you feed it well, maybe he will call you?"

Qi Yun didn't believe it: "My son, he will never get so angry for just taking a bite."

But after he fed Xu Bao a small bowl of fish porridge the next day, the little things shouted "Daddy, Daddy" neatly, which made Qi Yun lose his temper.

But even though he can talk, Xu Bao doesn't speak very often. Except for a few words when necessary, he is still cheerful at other times, and it seems like a festive nature when he looks at it.

A few more days later, Qi Saburo returned from the exam and waited at home for the list to be released. Ye Jiao also began to prepare for Xu Bao's birthday party.

Just at this moment, news came.

The emperor died and left a legacy. The original national funeral was three years, and during the three years of national funeral, it was not allowed to marry or bring red. The whole country was sad, and all entertainment was prohibited. However, the posthumous photo stated that the government was benevolent and shortened the mourning date to three days. After three days, the people's life will be business as usual.

Once this happens, there will be turmoil in the capital, and many powerful families have to find another way out. After all, the emperor and the courtiers will take advantage of the new emperor’s acceptance. It will take some brainstorming for those noble families. , I'm afraid that my busy feet will not touch the ground recently.

The officials in the court should also be cautious in their words and deeds, for fear of being killed by the new emperor.

However, for ordinary people, they would only praise the emperor's benevolence and cry together twice in response to the scene, but the others had no big impact.

After the three-day national funeral, the day will remain the same, so don't be too ostentatious.

When Xu Bao reached his first birthday in some time, the national funeral had already passed. However, to be cautious, the Qi family still reduced the table noodles they had prepared before, and did not hang out.