Chapter 3: Tadashi

So I'm not even gonna lie to you guys, part of their relationship dynamic is gonna be based off the relationship dynamic we gave them in my discord server. Just because I adore them and they deserve that happiness so
-------
    After that night of skating, Tadashi moved back all meetings and they slept in for the day. When Tadashi woke up again, it was almost one in the afternoon.
    He yawned and sat up with a heavy sigh before going to get ready for the day. He dressed as usual before going down to make some tea for Ainosuke.
     While he stood, waiting for the water to boil for the tea, his fingers lingered on the spot on his forehead. Did it mean something? It had to right? Or was he just overthinking again.
    He finished making the tea, taking it to Ainosuke's office. When he knocked and opened the door, he noticed that the other wasn't there yet.
     The dark haired man pursed his lips, setting the tray down on Ainosuke's desk before making his way down the hall  towards the other's room.
    The rapped his knuckles across the door three times before speaking. "Mr. Ainosuke. It's time to wake up," he called through the door. Right after he finished speaking, the door swung open, revealing Ainosuke, seemingly wearing nothing but a robe.
      "Well I'm working on it Tadashi, but I'm sleepy," the grown man pouted. Tadashi froze for a second before a soft laugh slipped from his mouth, quickly being covered by his hand as his eyes widened momentarily.
     "Would you like some assistance Sir," he asked, a soft smile on his face. Ainosuke seemed to freeze, staring at the man in from of him. All the man seemed to be able to muster was a nod.
      Tadashi's smile never left as he entered the room, making his way to the other's wardrobe as he looked through the clothes. "Why don't you take a shower Sir, I'll gather your clothes for the day and leave them on the stool. Then I'll prepare a light breakfast for you to get your day started," the man offered, glancing back at his counterpart. "Sounds delightful, Thank you," Ainosuke finally spoke.
     A hum and a nod were all Tadashi gave before he turned back to the wardrobe, pulling out the hangers with the clothing the other would need. Gently folding what he could and placing it on the stool along with the shoes before hanging the blazer, shirt and the slacks on the bar behind.
     Ainosuke watched the man closely before stepping into his bathroom. Tadashi stepping out of the room and walking back to the kitchen for the second time that day. He got to work, cutting up fruits he found in the fridge, mixing the slices into the bowl. He grabbed a few other light snacks, crackers, cheeses. He set them on the tray. He poured a glass of apple juice, knowing Ainosuke would drink the tea when they went to his office.
    Remembering the tea made him realise it was probably getting cold. He pursed his lips once more, glancing at the watch on his wrist and sighing. It was 12:30 by now, far behind their usual schedule. He fixed his sleeve, picking up the tray and once again making his way to Ainosuke's room.
     He knocked and the door opened, Ainosuke standing there, buttoning up the last of his shirt. "Oh, you really brought me food," he seemed shocked. "Of course. I said I would didn't I," Tadashi seemed confused. Ainosuke looked at him before clearing his throat, he quickly went back to work with putting on his suit.
    "Any meetings today," he asked. Tadashi shook his head. "Most asked to simply reschedule after the delay request I sent out before we went to sleep. However... Your Aunt's are arriving at 3. They reported that it would be a short stay... But nonetheless," Tadashi explained.
     The blue haired man ran his hand through his hair. "Alright Puppy, thank you," he sighed. Tadashi offered him the tray and he took the fruit bowl in his hand. "Puppy, can I feed you," he asked.
    Tadashi once again looked confused. "Ah nevermind, maybe another time. I assume we have work to do in my office," he looked up at the other. Tadashi nodded and stood there.
    "Let's retreat to my office then. Thank you again," Ainosuke nodded, walking towards his door.
      "Sir... The work could wait, if you'd like to relax before your aunt's came. I know how stressed out you get when they visit, you can take it easy until then," Tadashi spoke. Ainosuke turned to him with a soft smile, nodding.
    "Thank you puppy, I'd quite like that," he hummed. Tadashi smiled and nodded. "Alright!"
--------------
Ok so the next chapter will be his aunt's visit. I really need to write out where the plot of this story is going oh boy.