One Shot

Because I'm working on plot things in my head rn. This isn't in line with the storyline I have in my mind as of yet, but I wanted to do something Tadai so yeah. :)
------
"Puppy," Ainosuke said, lifting his eyes from the paperwork in front of him once the members of the meeting had left the room. The dark haired man looked up to his boss from where he stood. "Yes Mr.Ainosuke," he asked, tapping a stack of papers against the long table to straighten up the stack.
"My schedule is clear for the rest of the day, correct," he asked, leaning forward to brace his chin on his palm. The timid nod from Tadashi was all the answer he needed. He, very noisily, pushed his chair back, standing from his seat. Tadashi flinched at the noise of the wood against the concrete and let out an audible sigh.
"I would like to have a movie day, no more work today," Ainosuke spoke. "I will ensure that your schedule remains clear for the remainder of the day," Tadashi said, bowing towards Ainosuke's direction. "Now now Puppy, the meeting attendees are gone, there's no need to be so uptight," Ainosuke teased, though he sensed that it seemed to go right over his assistant's head.
"Come now Tadashi, let's go home," he said, standing. He grabbed his belongings and looked towards Tadashi who grabbed the car keys from his pocket.

The ride home from the offices was rather talkative. Ainosuke made small talk about what movie they should watch and what snacks and such they should have during their movie night. "What's your favorite movie Tadashi? I'm quite interested," Ainosuke said, looking at the other as he drove. "I don't watch many movies, but my favorite from when I was younger was Ponyo," the dark haired man spoke, his eyes staying on the road.
"Ponyo it is then, we shall watch that then we can browse for other movies as well. When we return you should go change into something more comfortable Puppy, you don't want to relax in a suit," he said, smiling proudly as he looked through the windshield. "I wasn't entirely aware that I was joining you Ainosuke," Tadashi spoke, pulling into the driveway of the estate.
"Well of course you are Tadashi, why would I want to watch your favorite movie by myself," he sighed. "I'm not sure, I just didn't know I was allowed to be off duty," Tadashi said hesitantly.
The car pulled to a stop, Tadashi putting it in Park before Ainosuke grabbed his hand gently. "When it's just the two of us, there's no need for you to feel like you're just my assistant. Let yourself breathe and relax," he said. He noticed some of the tension leave Tadashi's shoulders and he hummed in approval. They both got out of the car and made their way into the estate to enjoy their movie day.

After changing into more comfortable clothes, they both met in the kitchen. Ainosuke wasn't really experienced when it came to preparing stuff for himself, but Tadashi was more than willing to help.
Soon enough the kitchen was filled with content laughter from both parties, butter for the popcorn smeared across Tadashi's nose from the other's actions.
"Ainosuke you're making a mess," the man chuckled, wiping off his nose with a damp towel before turning to Ainosuke and taking his chin in his hand.
"You got butter all over yourself as well," he said softly, smiling as he gently wiped it off the man's face, tilting his face downwards so he could see it better. Ainosuke swiftly pressed a gentle kiss to Tadashi's nose, relishing in the way his nose wrinkled at the gesture.
"You know Tadashi, I think I enjoy it more when you're like this," he hummed. "And what do you mean by that," Tadashi asked, turning his attention back to the snacks that they were making.
"Simple, free, you're being yourself, not my assistant. I like how you are with me, and only me," he said, wrapping his arms around his partner's waist from behind.
Tadashi froze, the heat rising to his face as he dropped what he was holding, his hands going to cover his face which was now blooming red. "Awww Puppy, that's so cute," Ainosuke cooed, nuzzling his face into the other's neck.
"Ainosuke if you don't stop, we're not gonna have snacks for the movie," Tadashi said from behind his hands. "I suppose you're right, I'll leave you to it," he hummed, letting him go and backing up.

Eventually, the two made their way to their movie room. There were no windows, a tv, a couple couches and recliners, and a small coffee table set up in the middle of the seating. Tadashi set his tray with the snacks down on the table, waiting for Ainosuke to do the same.
After the trays were set down, Tadashi grabbed a couple blankets before walking to one of the recliners, only to look up to a pouting Ainosuke. "Aw, what's wrong," he asked, looking at him. "You're not gonna sit on the couch with me," Ainosuke remarked, pointing to the couch where he had planned for them to sit... Together.
"Oh, right, sorry," Tadashi said quickly, standing and shuffling over to the couch. They both sat down on the couch, Tadashi grabbing the required remotes and leaning back into the couch. Ainosuke slid his arm around Tadashi's shoulders and gently pulled him closer.
This was their favorite version of each other. Domestic. Neither of them worrying about who might see them or what they might think. There was nothing outside their little bubble that mattered in that moment, and they wouldn't have it any other way. There was no other staff in the house, nobody to be suspicious of the two of them being together.
The hardest part of where they were in that moment was keeping it a secret. As Ainosuke looked at Tadashi, he couldn't help but find everything about the man beside him breathtaking. The beauty mark under his eye, the way his eyes scanned the tv guide as he searched for the movie, his hands, his face, his hair, him.
Ainosuke had fallen hard for Tadashi, but hadn't it always been that way? The same applied the other way as well. Tadashi found Ainosuke absolutely stunning, especially when he was himself, and that alone. When they were alone, he wasn't a politician. He wasn't Adam. He was just Ainosuke, his blue locks messy and unkempt, his arm loosely draped over the other's shoulder, just wanting to feel the other person beside him.
Tadashi turned on the movie before setting the remotes down. He spread one of the blankets over their legs and leaned into Ainosuke's side, the other rubbing his thumb gently up and down on Tadashi's shoulder. They were at peace, and that was all they needed from each other.
A gentle touch, the sound of each other's heartbeats, feeling the rise and fall of one another's chest, and the freedom of not being under someone's watchful eye. In this moment they weren't Adam and Snake, they weren't a Politician and his Assistant. They were Tadashi And Ainosuke, and that alone. They were truly and entirely them, and oh what they wouldn't give to be able to be this all the time.
--------
Yeah that's that. I don't know, I had a movie date idea in my head and ya know, follow the Dopamine. Anyway yeah, here's this. It's just a bunch of fluff while I plan out the storyline for the actually story.

Also it took a lot of self control not to have Tadashi call Ainosuke Bear. That's what we do in my discord server, Tadashi is puppy of course and Adam is Bear, I just think it's cute <3 anyway, thanks for reading :)