Chapter 2: Ainosuke

So here's the second part, hopefully when summer comes I'll be able to upload more consistently
-------------
       Ainosuke didn't sleep easy that night. He woke up to a crash of Thunder, listening to the pitter patter of rain against his window. With a heavy sigh, he looked to the ceiling, reflecting on the words he had heard earlier that day, the conversation he had with Tadashi.
       After about an hour, the man stood from his bed. He slipped on his house slippers before making his way to his door. He walked through the estate silently, stopping by the coat closet to grab a spare board and switch shoes before slipping through the back door into the gardens.
       Ainosuke couldn't remember the last time he had skated to relax. Since Drhe started S, skating was more of a competition, at least when he was going constantly. When he went to the states he had left skating competitively behind and did a bit for fun, but didn't have hardly any free time.
     Now being back in Japan with his Aunts constantly nagging him, he only ever skated to learn a new trick for S. After his last race, he found it fun again. It brought back his excitement for getting on a board.
'I wasn't the object of your fascination.'
     The words played in his head once more. Tadashi had gotten him into skating. Introduced it to him at a young age when the older man was nothing more than the Gardener's son. They'd meet at night by the edge of the empty concrete pool in the backyard.
     It had become their escape. The only time where it didn't feel like their friendship was taboo, that it shouldn't be. When had Ainosuke let himself lose that.
     He froze in his steps when he heard the familiar sound of the skateboard wheels. He turned his gaze slightly, watched as Tadashi reached the edge of the pool, his foot touching the ground to steady himself at a stop.
    "Ainosuke Sir," the dark haired man started. "Hold it Tadashi, I just wanna skate," He interrupted his assistant, red eyes meeting green.
      Tadashi seemed to fold in on himself, clutching his board to his chest as he moved out of the way. "I never said you had to stop so that I could," Ainosuke said, stepping forward towards Tadashi.
     They stood there for a second, no words being said as the older man of the two lifted his head to meet Ainosuke's gaze. "Skate with me? Like when we were kids," Ainosuke asked.
     "I'd love to," he responded, a small smile growing on his face, barely noticeable in the dark. Ainosuke stepped aside and made his way to the edge of the empty pool, staring down into the empty pool.
     After a couple hours of skating together, they both paused and took note of the sun rising over the horizon. "Should I push back meetings a couple hours so you can get better rest Mr.Ainosuke," Tadashi asked.
     It was the first 'professional' conversation they'd had all night. "If you wouldn't mind Tadashi. And get some rest yourself," he said quietly. They reached the edge of the pool, Tadashi the first one to grab his board as he waited for Ainosuke to walk before him. "Tadashi, come here for a second," he spoke, kicking up his board and catching it in his hand.
      "Yes," his assistant asked, turning to face him. Tadashi was greeted by the light press of Ainosuke's lips to his forehead. "Thank you for tonight, I'll see you soon," he said softly, turning to walk away.
        In his leave, he left a flustered Tadashi, standing in the gardens as he stares towards the estate. Ainosuke was just as flustered, walking to his room and shutting the door before leaning against the wood and sliding to the floor, running a hand over his face.
     Oh goodness, what was he to do now?
----------
Hey uhhh, thanks for reading :) sorry I made you wait so long for a chapter 2
But here it is. Hopefully when school is over I'll have a more consistent writing schedule
-Ace :)